B&W or Paradigm

Bronze Member
Username: Rickshaw

Hartford, WI USA

Post Number: 11
I'm looking to purchace one or the other. Can anyone out there suggest one over the other, and why? I'm leaning towards the B&W, but they are rather costly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a cheep set of speakers, and I'm going for a total suround set-up 7.1 preferd. If there is an even better set-up out there let me know. I should tell you that I have a Marantz SR8500 receiver (125 w x 7.1) and a Pioneer Elite DV47Ai player.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6073

http://www.us.alegriaaudio.com/products.htm

Very good stuff. Excellent values.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 2509
If your usage includes HT and this is your only audio system at home, I'd recommend these:

www.ascendacoustics.com

Be sure to read the reviews section. They have an onsite forum where you can register and ask if there's an Ascend owner in your area that will let you come and listen first if you like.

Both the Ascends and Lings have a 30-day refund policy so it's a good opportunity to get an in-home demo on the cheap. Heck some dealers might even let you bring in a pair to AB against their stock.

Bronze Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 89
ascends are great speakers. Aperion is good too. My buddy and I are going tomorow to pick up some b&W's at Audio Video Showroom.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us