TR-3215 how much this cost ?? 1 speaker

Username: Jdm201nj

Post Number: 1
heLLo people i just wanna know how much can i paid for a TR-3215 sum guy is sellin it 2 me for $400 u think is a good deal ?? he show me a maganize price said $2000 ?? wha ya said people ??

Post Number: 2
ooh i 4got just for 1 speaker is not a pair ?? $400 ?? thas a good deal

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 627
The infamous "White Van" strikes again!!!

They are the worst speakers known to man. Don't take them unless they pay you.

Post Number: 3
why they are worst wha wrong it is too late i got then for $200 ?? good deal or wha ?? why these speaker sucks like u said ?? stu Pitt ***

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 631
Let me guess... Two guys in a White Van in a parking lot... Said they had too many left over from a custom installation... Can't bring them back or the boss will take them... Showed you a magazine saying they cost $2000 a piece...

Google the White Van Speaker Scam. You'll find plenty of information on them.

I think they've gotten a little better since when my father picked up a pair in the late 80's. Those were hollow plywood boxes with a 12" woofer, 2 fake horns, and no crossover. Then again, why would you need a crossover for fake horns?

Need I say more? Last I heard $200 per pair was the going rate. Some people - surprisingly - say they sound good for $200. Then again a lot of people swear Bose are the best speakers in the world, so take what people say as you will. So I guess you got a fair deal, relatively speaking of course.

Some famous White Van Speaker names for you to look up if interested...

Theater Research, Dogg Digital, Dynalab, Acoustic Design. Check out reveiws of their stuff on audioreview.com

Don't feel too bad about it. You're not the first or last person they got. They've been around since the 70's and have shown up on every continent, if that's any consolation.

Post Number: 4
yea man :-( i just buy the speaker to sell it .... not to keep it soo u sayin the speaker dont work ?? im supost to sell it to my friend for $400 but if the speaker aint good i guess i gone keep it !!! im me AIM gti92vr .. plus i got this guy number cell phone ** wha can i do ?? he give 2 me he want me 2 get more clients for him LoL his crazy if the speaker dont work i goen set sumthing up n fok him up :-) HOLLAAA if any 1 wanna enjoy me !! peace out ... u think the speaker is not good tho ??

Silver Member
Username: Kano

Post Number: 699
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/388.html

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 635
The speakers usually do work. They just don't sound very good. Try calling the guys cell phone and see what happens. If you get stuck with them, at least try them out. Who knows, maybe you'll like them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us