"Where to Buy Polk RM6700's

I'm looking into the Polk RM 6700's. I'd like to get the Satellites in white and the local Circuit City says they can only get them in Black. I've found only two palces,acousticsounddesign.com and Crutchfield, but they only sell them with the woofer included. I only want the satellites and center.

Thank you any help you may give.
Leo

Bruni
I bought the RM6700 at ABC Warehouse. Although, I bought the black ones. I did not even ask about the white set, but it's worth checking into.

Mulinux
I just got off the phone with crutchfield. Basically I wanted to buy the RM6700 with psw303 and white sats/center. The RM6700 is $699 right now, but if you peice together the same components in white, it costs $80 more.

The sales rep. will check with a product manager and get back to me tomorrow about reducing the price.

Who sells the Polk Speakers the cheapest?
I have an 20 lenghth by 11 width den where I am building my home theater...I was thinking of getting the RM 6700 but the price is kind of high...Where can I get them the cheapest or can anyone recommend a cheaper set that is high in quality for the above sized room
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us