Bi-amping 2 Different Amps??

Mc_X_iT
Unregistered guest
I currently use an LXI MOSFET power amp with the pre-amp on my NEC int. amp. I am buying another LXI amp, similar to the one I already own, but not quite the same. How would I hook both these amps up to form one source of power?
Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Thank you.

Mc_X_iT
Unregistered guest
I guess none of you so called "audio experts" are smart enough to figure this question out. You would think low lives like yourselves, who spend all day either Fu<king speaker port holes or talking about usless bullshit that only <ock-sucking fools care about.
Fagg0ts.

Silver Member
Username: Danman

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 552
Yooooooz have some problemo's man! If you are so smart, figure it out on your own! Plug one wire to the "r" side and the other to the "l" side....press the "power switch" and pray!

If that doesn't work go to Best Buy and ask them!

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 596
You leave posts like that and wonder why no one has given you the time of day.

Try Best Buy, Circuit City, and Radio Shack. I'm sure they have very intelligent employees who could help you far more than we ever could.

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 378
oooooh... i get the sarcasm here! i totally ignored this post after reading it before anyone replied.

it's like my grandma always used to say...
"you'll attract more flies with honey than vinegar"

if you'd like a computer analogy,
"garbage in = garbage out"

there are people at this forum that know more than you and everyone you've ever met will ever wish they knew about audio like jan vigne who could take your amplifier apart and reassemble it blindfolded.

talking trash will get you nowhere.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5856

I don't work on blindfolded amplifiers. But, thanks for the thought.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us