Need an experts advice

Username: Sound_newbie

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have been restoring an old car and finished with the body and interior recently. I am now buying a sound system for my car and would like to know how to install it all. So here is what I have so far to work with:

12" Woofers Volfenhag Car Audio Subs 2000W

Q-Logic QLH-.8512DE Type 1 dual 12" hatchback box

AUDIOBAHN A1300HCT 1200 Watts RMS Mono Sub Amp

So could you guys please give me a hand, and also, do places like Auto-Zone install these things too? I Know they do car batteries.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3610
Go to the CAR Audio Forums. Lot's of info in that section. This is HOME Audio.

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 282
why do so many car audio questions end up in home audio?

i did a quick "post a flashing 'no car audio questions here' flag" rant in suggestions, but there STILL are alot of car questions in home audio.

if i were prone to generalizations... i'd say that car audio fans are impatient and can't be bothered to read which forum they're talking in.

are there alot of home audio questions posted in car stereo? LOL

maybe ecoustics should switch to a PICTURE based icon system. someone would have to be really dense to ask a car audio question in the "picture of a house forum"

i'm tempted to join the stock market and invest in SPAM. i just hope the have a picture of a can of spam there so i don't accidntly invest in the maps market.

Unregistered guest
hello i have sony xplode 1000w amp an stock head unit, tried connecting through rear speaker wire but get no effect, did but it was only slight thud, then gone
i not sure which wires go where
and is it best to run high end cables to diffrent speaker wire

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3721
You obviously do not know what you are doing. Go take it to a professional so you avoid screwing it up any further.
You do not pay attention to detail as well. Not a very good combination when playing with electronics. This is the HOME AUDIO FORUM. Got to the car audio section.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us