Axiom grand master or paradigm???

Unregistered guest
hi,am really confuse of choosing between these two sets,the axiom grand master or paradigm focus,cc270,adp170,ps1000 or ps1200? using it for 70% movies and 30% music,and where can i purchase online to get a good deal,if your choice is axiom,there online site only offers u.s and canada,problem is am in the philippines.

Unregistered guest
my reciever is yamaha rxv1400.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 403
I highly recommend both systems (walang tulak kabigin), I'm only partial to Axioms because i have them, but considering your location, Paradigms will better suit your situation. I thought that Paradigm had a world wide distributor?? I could be wrong. good luck!

Unregistered guest
berny,
a prefer the axiom grand master a bit more,but am taking your advise,il go with the paradigm,can you give me some advise for the sub? any other brand? small to mid room.and if your choice is still paradigm sub,which would you choose ps1000 or ps1200? (pasencia na)
i dont know much of this things.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 404
the paradigm subs are an excellent choice. It is a matter of preference at this point, do you want the quicker heart pounding response of the ps1000 or the earth shattering boom of the ps1200. For me, a 12 inch sub is too much in a small room. I would go with the 1000.
(ayos lang)

chat
Unregistered guest
thanks berny,am taking your advise,purchasing it this afternoon.(salamat)good day.

Username: Doc

Post Number: 3
Chat -

Good work friend! The reccommendation from berny was absolutly right. I hope you have purchased your Pardigm sub and enjoy it greatly.

Doc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us