Mission speaker system a good match for rx v1400???

city
Unregistered guest
hi,i just got my new rx-v1400,now am searching for a perfect speakers for it,one shop recomended me mission m33,m3c2 for center,m30 rear.pls.advise me on this,anybody

city
Unregistered guest
forgot to mention am using it 70%on movies,30%music,and much prefer bookshelves speakers, has anyone you guy has mission system on rx-v1400?

Anonymous

I have heard the old mission speaker the 74i and the 72i with the rxv 1200 i found the sound to be thin not full. the rxv 1200 has many features and looks good but the sound want not really that moved me. if u have the same problem then u should try some other kind like paradigms. since u are talking about the new mission series u should try the speakers out.

Unregistered guest
anonymos,

what would you suggest speaker brand? for front,center,rear and sub. if you have rxv1400.
pls.incude their models.

Anonymous

compair by listening to the above mentioned brands of speaker and decide thats the only way to decide whats ok. i like the yamaha amp the way it looks and its features, but the sound is a little thin with the old missions so u should try it with the new model and also try the psb or the paradigm. and let me know once u try them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us