Fluance speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Dodgedifferent2

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 48
Yesterday i recieved a set of Fluance sx-htb speakers with the added Rear Surrounds. They came super packaged

Now for sound wise. I pulgged them all in and set them up and popped in some movies. I started with Saving Private Ryan. It was a little odd sounding. So I kepy popping in movies all day. The next one i sat down for was Pay It Forward. The sounds was getting better. So a few movies later i put in Gone in Sixty Seconds. Now it started sounding awesome. So i put in Boogeyman it was sounding really good, but i got way to tired and went to bed. I will through in The Incredibles today and see what it sounds like.

Anybody else have a good movie that will give these speakers a good workout? I am still breaking these things in, but as of right now I am very pleased with the system and liking it more and more.

ps my neighbour stopped by and saw the speakers and the guessing game ensued. He guessed i paid about $1500 cdn He would not believe the $500 price tag, so i have to show him my credit card statement when it comes in so he will believe me.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1181
Keep us posted. Oh, "Blackhawk Down" would likely give the speakers a workout.

Bronze Member
Username: Eyeswideshut

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 48
Well?????????????????????????????????????? You aren't keeping us posted very well Charlie.

Alfonso Reyes
Unregistered guest
oh shut up Art, the both of you.

Bronze Member

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 49
i dont own blackhawk down.

I will have to go and rent it sometime this weekend, but its my busiest weekend of the year. Being that there are alot of rock bands in my city.

I show up on this forum about once or twice a day. So i will be back :D

Bronze Member

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 50
oh man these Fluance speakers have my p-nties wet.(shiffty eyes) I built a set of stands for my speakers (home made :D)

They are not the best speakers in the world, but i am still very impressed. I think the only thing holding these speakers back is my reciever. (got a sony strd647? for free) Other then that i think there is alot more potential in the speakers then i can throw at them.

Bronze Member

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 56
Just an update on those Fluance speakers.
I just recently hooked them up through the high level on my subwoofer and the difference is even better. I now notice the mids being used on the towers and also the tweeters. I watched X-men last night and I was blown away. I live in an apartment building and a few of my neighbours were pounding on my door to turn it down. :-):-):-)

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1333
Good for you Charles. You sound like a satisfied customer. It's always great to hear from someone who is happy with an audio purchase.

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 408
Hey, those SV-6s look quite impressive,it would be an outragous deal if they sound anything like they look!

Bronze Member
Username: Devils_advocate

Post Number: 65
Indeed, enjoy your gear Charles. Just try not to get evicted.

Bronze Member

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 57
I am moving anyways at the end of august :D:D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us