Help building cd-player amp

Mr. Muffin
Unregistered guest
does anyone no where i can get a scimatic to build a 2 channel 100 watt anp...
im going to put it in a backpack with a couple car speakers and hook it up to a cd-player :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 4206

If you don't know how to spell "schematic", how are you going to read one?

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

Post Number: 408
thats a dumb idea. where you gonna get power for this retarded idea? a car battery? maybe 2? or maybe you can find a way to hook up a body infused nuclear fusion powerplant. retard

Mr. Muffin
Unregistered guest
im sorry i didnt mean to be an ignorant 14 year old, ONLY I AM!!!

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 222
Come on Chris give the kid a break! Maybe it's a silly idea but he's just trying to learn new things.

Mr. Muffin
Unregistered guest
http://a1480.g.akamaitech.net/f/1480/124/4h/images.ebags.com/images/products/471 14_507638_xlrg.jpg
where does the "body infused nuclear fusion powerplant" plug in i forgot...
ya im the dumbass...

13itch

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 224
Listen Kid, you are swimming in a pool of sharks here. From your post i'm guessing you want to build a car amp. Go to the Car audio section and someone will probably help you there. The guys around here a little testy when car audio people mistakingly post here. This is the HOME AMP section.

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
why dont you just buy the retarded thing instead of posting here? i still dont see how you are going to power an amp of any sort without having to lug heavy batteries. its your choice. just wanted to make sure you knew how stupid the idea was. have fun!

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 4212

If this is what you think you want to do, there are systems for sale that can be pieced together to accomplish what I think you're after. Use some search engines to find some solutions.

Bronze Member
Username: Music_man

Post Number: 22
It might be possible to take like 100 radio (like the handheld ones) amps, and hook them in parallel. It would be pointless, but it heck, if you have a few extra. ^_^

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 710
Why don't you just go with a boombox like Sony cfd-g500, and put them in your back pack?

You've seen those people with boomboxes on their shoulder - I used to do that in my youth - was fun. Eats battery though, so get rechargeable.

The sony sounds quite good - has a sub built in, with 3 separate amps !

You can get them on amazon, or ebay.

Anonymous

Mr. Muffin is just trying to learn. I have a 14 year old son and I would appreciate that attitude from him. After looking at the link for the thing he wants to build I see what he is trying to do. Yes he posted in the wrong area, might do better under car or portable areas but give the kid a break.
What really impressed me was this comment: "Listen Kid, you are swimming in a pool of sharks here." More like "Old Dinosaurs" almost extinct! Open your minds, you were once kids, let this one embrace his love for music and grow.

It is nice to see some here did not tear the kid apart and showed some interest like Jan Vigne, Eric Zeppelin and James Lee. You guys Continue to be who you are! Christoper Lee, As a Silver Member of this forum, does it give you the right to be bitter and mean? If so I don't want any part of this! "I'll never turn to the dark side!"

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
first try and post under some name then i will bother with you. silver member has nothing to do with it. there are quite a few gold members here that no nothing and have nothing to contribute as well as many silver members. get a life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 454
and jan showed some interest? he was the first to make an insult, jesus christ. and notice how no one has given him a way to do exactly what he wants but some consumer product to buy, great help right? moron.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
"Consumer products to buy," that is still a form of help. Considering the previous post of calling this kid a dumb, maybe buying something would be more helpful.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 4420

"If you don't know how to spell "schematic", how are you going to read one?'

That's an insult? That's a question!

Anonymous

Mr muffin-pay no attention to some of the losers here.As a good teacher will always tell you "there's nothing stupid about asking a question"!!.I'm not a major expert,but I would say you are probably better off buying a pre made system for this application.The only exception would be if you DON'T want to play it loud(very low)in which case you could look into a 15w dig amp which sells for only about $30 on amazon etc.-you would match it to easy to drive speakers(8-16ohms or above)because it doesn't have alot of power-there are some very cheap sherwood small speakers on ebay right now which I own and are actually pretty good and are 16ohms-they would be a good match.You won't get any bass to speak of out of this system but it will probably sound pretty good(at low volume)-once again if you want volume and/or bass you are better off with a pre made system which would likely be cheaper than home made as well.You should look into building home components which are probably cheaper and better sounding than any car system-search online for audio diy etc.(audioexpress comes to mind)--or you could start by building a car system at home(it seems to me car systems are more complicated to put together than home,but on the upside I don't think you will need schematics for a car system as I think all the components are pre fabricated perhaps because in a car system alot of the crossover's are outside the amp)

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 470
wow someone actually gave some detailed info!! now if only mr muffin was still paying attention to this forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Maybe he is.
Mr.Muffin give a shoutout! ^_^

mr cupcake
Unregistered guest
i also want to build one, its hot. i'll hook u up with a nuclear power station sh*t head.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1269
Another bad post from an unregistered user...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us