Sansui P-L51 turntable Info

Username: Duke46

New bern, NC United States

Post Number: 1
Does any one have a user manual for the P-L51 turntable or even a latter model? It would be nice to know what every thing does and how to use it and maube why it does change its self from time to time?

Unregistered guest
Have the user manual for the P-L51 turntable. Took turntable out of storage shed yesterday and can't get tone arm to move. Can photocopy and mail you a copy as it is 16 pages long because only one column per page is in English.

Username: Duke46

New bern, NC United States

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the offer but I just got one in. Soulds like the little belt went bad while in storage? I had to order one for mine and Sansui made it easy to get to with the lid that removes under the arm and after you remove the table. I got mine from this site. http://www.vintage-electronics.cc/turntablebeltsg.html
Good luck and thanks for the reply.
Duke

Unregistered guest
Jan. 9, 2006
Looking for Stylus No. and Service Manual for Sansui P-L51 Linear Tracking turntable. Can live without manual but need stylus. Thanks

Username: Fivecheers

I HAVE AN OLD SANUI p-L51 TOCK IT OUT OF STOREAGE
I CANT FIND ANY PAPER WORK ON I WOULD LOVE TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN. THE UNITE IS IN GREAT SHAPE IT JUST WOUNT SPIN CAN ANYOME HELP THANK YOU , SAL

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7947

You'll need to remove the platter and find the reason the platter won't spin. Is it the motor, belt or something else?

Username: Pen2001

I took my old PL51 out of storage and i cant get my stylus to move and it just says that its locked and if anyone has a manual please send.

Username: Dmite357

Temple Terrace , Fl

Does anyone know how to unlock the PL51turntable? Just got mine out of storage removed the screw but it still shows as being locked. Help please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us