Audio Valves? - newbie needs help


Unregistered guest
I'm thinking of getting the KEFs 2005.2. First off, i'm not sure what amps to get or receivers? What is the difference anyways?
And what are audio valves about? I'm very interested


Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 3307
Registered: May-04

Valve is the British term for vacuum tube. They are considered thermionic valves because, unlike a transistor which acts as a switch, a tube performs its function like a valve.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us