Hookiing up home theater

Username: Jasaveli

Post Number: 2
someone connected m reciever for me be4 i moved..the volome of the speakers of the home theater turned up when i turned up the tv volume...anyone kno how to do that?

Username: Gas_wyoming

Cody, WY

Post Number: 3
What type of TV set do you own? I believe you need to hook up the TV input cable from the receiver to the audio output of the TV. If you have a pretty good TV set, you may also have to set the Audio Out to 'variable' instead of 'fixed'...at least that's the way it works on my Sony WEGA. However, I would suspect this audio menu feature is still set up the way it was before you moved.

Hope this helps.

Post Number: 5
well i had a different tv be4 it was rca.now i have a toshiba..rite now its audio out from tv to audio in on the reciever...but when i turn the tv volume up the reciever volume dont go up....does ur setup let u do that...u turn ur tv up and ur reciever volum goes up too?

Username: Gas_wyoming

Cody, WY

Post Number: 4
When I increase TV volume, the signal is increased to the receiver and volume goes up. However, the volume knob on the receiver stays put. Maybe I'm not understanding your question very well.

We need a Home Theater expert to post to this thread. Someone who is familiar with the Toshiba TV menus.

Post Number: 6
ya thas wat i mean..the reciver knob doesnt move it just turns the volume up..can ui tell me how u hooked up ur system

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

Post Number: 237
why dont you just use the remote for the reciever to adjust the volume? ever think of that?

Post Number: 7
umm its the same ..it sounds better the other way..and this way id ont have to crank up the reciver half way to get normal listing sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us