Any comments on the B&O Beolab 4000 speakers?

Ing
Unregistered guest
My husband and I are looking into buying the B&O Beolab 4000 speakers for a surround system. He loves the styling, but we're worried about the quality and sound. He's a music lover (rock and blues) so sound quality for his music is first priority and sound for movies is secondary. We have a room that is 20'x15' with 18' ceiling. We want to wall mount the speakers about 8' up and point them down. Is this a good idea? We're not sure what will work best in this shape/size room. We've consulted with someone from B&O, but I want to get an unbiased opinion. Any comments/advice?

Bronze Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 98
Bang and Olufsen gear has received many good reviews of late. I always remember B&O products as sounding thin and and lacking the necessary grunt to be versatile as far as presenting all musical genres favorably. Perhaps that has changed. Ofcourse B&O is still quite stylish.

Gold Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 1610
Bang and Olufsen, imo, is noted for style and being overpriced - not for musical prowess nor for the slam usually preferred by rock and blues lovers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us