Which speakers?

Unregistered guest
I am trying to put together a hometheater system, but I need three surround speakers. But I also need the cheapest speakers possible but not get totally krudy speakers.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Marcuslee842

Chicago, IL U.S.A.

Post Number: 43
I can recommend the Sony SS-MB350H bookshelves, very nice size but you need to buy hardware if you want to wall mount them, so I put mine on high stands.

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

Post Number: 209
pardigm atoms

Silver Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 113
Fluance has some fine choices as well.

edster922
Unregistered guest
Paradigm atoms would be the best for around $200 a pair but for $100 a pair you could go with Polk R15s or JBL E20s.

I totally agree with going cheap on them since your front 3 will do 90% of the work, unless you start amassing an expensive SACD or DVD-A collection!

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 385
bleh...

if budget is a concern, find and listen to some Cerwin Vegas. They'll blow away anything in their price range. If you're into dainty and refined, buy the speakers mentioned above.

While watching 'the incredibles' I could see my 65" screen vibrating in and out..........they need to make screens 'stiffer' gosh darn it! The darned thing looked like it was flapping in the wind.
Heh

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 118
Bomb, the divergence of opinion should suggest one plausible cause of action: go listen to some speakers and choose for yourself.

Username: Stealth

Miami, Fl USA

Post Number: 1
I would like to buy small speakers for my living room. Also, I would like to connect those speakers to my computer from which I want to play music from. My computer has a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card. Could you reccomend some good speakers? My budget is 200-350 dolars. A have attached a word file with the sound crad specs and other files with piscutres of the sound card.

ThanksUpload
Upload

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us