Nad S170i Sarround pre amp/S250 5channel amp

Bob Anderson
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if this is a good system. What price would the Nad S170i and S250 amp go for. I'm just looking into buying and want to look at all my options. The T163/T973 are out of my price range. My Speakers are Paradigm M7s

Bronze Member
Username: Goose

Post Number: 40
If you can't afford the T163/T973, then don't even think about the S-series. I think the S170i alone must approach the price of the T163/T973 together. Have you looked at Outlaw? www.outlawaudio.com

Username: Tstand

Post Number: 1
Bob,

Goose is right that the T-series is less expensive than the S-series. I sell the S170i for $2750 including shipping ($3500 retail). If you are interested, I will check into prices on the T163/T973 (expect 20% discount or more). I'm a custom installer and I don't have prices always immediately at hand. Happy to help you consider options without obligation.

Terry

Bob Anderson
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the offer Terry. I live in Canada and have been shopping. What is your best price on the T163/T973? I have also been considering the T773. Where are you located? Thanks!

Username: Tstand

Post Number: 2
Hi Bob,

Hmm, I seem to run into many Canadians online these days. Here are some prices. I don't include shipping because of your Canadian address.

T163 $1180
T973 $1575

Hope this works in your favor!

Bob Anderson
Unregistered guest
Thanks Terry, I will have to buy canadian, the $ is the same after I do the exchange . Thanks Again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us