Internet Buying

New Buyer
Unregistered guest
Anybody have some good on-line stores to by Marantz Products?

I've found cambridgesoundworks.com, downtownaudio.com and plazaaudio.com, but can't find any reviews regarding their service, etc.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Username: Petergalbraith

Post Number: 2
I did the same as you (probably) and used google to search for places. Only cambridgesoundworks.com is listed as authorized online dealer on their web page (as hifi.com).
They also sell the SR4400 for $399 and the two other places you mention sell it for $325. So I guess $74 is the price of the warranty! :-)

DaveC
Unregistered guest
Try www.ac4l.com (Accessories 4 Less) - they have a pretty good reputation, great prices and plenty of product to choose from, including some refurbs. They carry some Mordaunt Short speakers I've been looking at - apparently Marantz is the sole US distributor for MS speakers...

Bronze Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 58
Dave C has suggested a great low $$$ source for Marantz online. Last year, when they carried Adcom, they had the lowest price in the country.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonytiger

Post Number: 20
IMO, make sure it is an authorized dealer or Marantz might not honor your warranty. I think one was mentioned above. Otherwise Marantz will tell you to take it back to where you bought it. With a batch of Marantz 7400s going back to the factory for retrofix (for want of a better word) I'd be careful what the 'grey market' was selling.
But if you like going to Vegaas, you can buy cheap and take the odds that you won't have a recall. God knows I've bought on price before but I knew what the risk was.

DaveC
Unregistered guest
Anthony - Accessories 4 Less is an authorized Marantz dealer (as well as for Canton and NHT, IIRC).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us