Help: Pioneer elite vsx29tx, or Marantz 6300 or Integra 6.4

Username: Arturixtl

Post Number: 2
Hi: big dilemna, got a smokin deal on a pioneer elite
vsx29tx 550.00 open box at Soundtrack, but not the original remote (warm sound, but can't program speakers) new remote is 340.00 from pioneer..so should i hang on to receiver? or take it back still have 30 days and get either a Marantz 6300 for 388.00, an onkyo integra 6.4 for 522; or a Pioneer elite vsx 45 tx for 700 with full remote? it is for surround sound music in bedroom to power vandersteens, monitor audios and signet center(s). Any advice? leaning towards marantz but again the pioneer was 2300 down to 550 (runs kinda of hot as well) the marantz and integra has 3 warranty.
thanks for any tips.
best

Username: Batmike98

Post Number: 2
Bring it back. why get an open box with out a remote, if you can get that same Elite model for roughly around the same price or less and brand new with remote. just pay extra for an overnight shipping if you cant wait 5 days for ground delivery, which you'll make up for the tax your saving if you buy it on the net. http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=3777184&search=vsx+52+tx

Username: Batmike98

Post Number: 3
I apologize for a bit of mis info..
did not mean same Elite model... i meant to say " same manufacturer Elite but a different model".. heard too many negative feedbacks on the VSX52.. but of course i also heard great things about them too. bottom line, Elite receivers is probably one of the best receivers out there for it's cost, but still depends how abusive the users are. goodluck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us