Kenwood Sovereign any good?

jlindsey86
Unregistered guest
Been checking this board out for a while and havent really seen any discussion on on kenwoods components. Has any one had any experience with there sovereign line? If so how does it rank with HK, Elite, Marantz?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2494
The Kenwood Sovereign line is excellent, there just isn't a big fan base on this forum. I have a few of the Sovereign series and I think they are very much on par with HK, Elite and Marantz.

Silver Member
Username: Billdashill

Post Number: 146
Kenwood needs to imediately re-design their Sovereign line. You have to admit they are butt-ugly...

Bronze Member
Username: Steelydan

Post Number: 25
What do you mean its butt-ugly? take a look at it here:

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/product.jsp?productId=756&productLineId=2

Oh wait, yep, its butt-ugly alright.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Kenwood's design team should be fired. Plus, the high level management personel that approved their design. If they do that, they will find a huge customer base immediately!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Kenwood's design team should be fired. Plus, the high level management personel that approved their design. If they do that, they will find a huge customer base immediately!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Gdawg

Canada

Post Number: 119
Yes, haha
I was thinking that awhile ago, and im not surprised that im not the only one. I like the look of their lower series, but yes the Sovereign line is butt ugly.

Of course, sound is the most important thing, cosmetics second, and Id say as well that they are on par with receivers in their price range.

scottf200
Unregistered guest
[I couldn't upload my 112k 466x612 jpg?]

Here is supposedly the new look. My equipment is not what I listen to or watch (movie).

FYI, I don't use the receiver as I have a Denon but I use the Entre and 2 of the 5900 mega changers (400 DVDs each) that are daisy chained together (3 max). The Entre has a menu system for my movies, MP3s, CD, i-radio. Movies are automaticlaly looked up on the net, cataloged by Genre, and coverart shown. Cheers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us