Looking For A Manual & Info For High-End Panasonic CH 10

Username: Audiomania

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 7
I have an older, high-end Panasonic shelf system which has 4 separate units labeled SU CH10, SE CH10, SL CH10 & RS CH10. I don't know how old it is, but it does have a single CD player (front flops down,CD tray pops out). It is a wonderful system with 3-way speakers (tweeter, mid bass & woofer). I purchased it at an estate sale for $150.00. It has surround capability. I would love to find a manual or someone who has one so I could learn to use its features. To me, it looks pretty complicated. I only use it for 2 channel music listening, but I know it is capable of more. Hope to hear from someone who knows about this unit. I have tried a couple e-mails to Panasonic with no luck. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi Glenn - I just got hold of the same system. I also don't have a manual and don't know the previous owner. Actually I'm living in Japan - regretfully it doesn't make the business of getting hold of a manual or getting a response out of Panasonic any easier! It looks to be a super little system but in fact I don't yet know if it works in it's entirety. I will try to test it all next weekend. Also I will speak with some Japanese people here about sending a message to Panasonic in Japanese - this may be more fruitful. I'll let you know...Andrew

Bronze Member
Username: Audiomania

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 11
Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for your reply. I was beginning to think that I had a one-of-a-kind! Panasonic is TERRIBLE about responding to e-mails...they don't! I was considering a new Panasonic system, but if this is their customer service, I won't buy it. I have recently switched to some different speakers. I am using some PSB 7PT powered towers. The speakers that come with the unit are great, but I wanted even more bass. The Panasonic drives them with power to spare. Yeah, it seems like being in the land of Panasonic would be an advantage. Good luck. Thanks again for your note. My e-mail address here in Muskegon, Michigan is muskegomania@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you, Andrew...Glenn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us