Polk vs. jbl vs klipsch

need-help!!
Unregistered guest
hi,

Im either going to get the pioneer 1014 or the yamaha 5760, was wondering what speakers would go well with these. I have been looking at the polk rm 6700, klipsch quintet II, and the jbl scs series. any others for around the same amount that I should be looking at??? Also I looked at prices from some of the online links from ecoustics....they seem to sell stuff a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than the retail places...are they legit???

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 19
ok i would say polk gives decent sound nothing exceptional Klipsch is bright and only pioneer is recomended to tame thier brightness JBl is good base but i found detail missing try Monitor Audio Bronze or B&W 600 series i auditioned both and found B&w MORE to my liking and AXiom is a highly regarded online retailer best they give you 30 days trial so go ahead take the plunge have fun thanks

Username: Sause

Post Number: 8
just like Baldev I would suggest the klipsch with the pioneer, but the yamaha has there straight audio feature that helps with klipsch brightness, but at the price the pioneer is the better bet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us