Daul subwoofers


my reciever has subwoofer out... can i get a y cable having two male avs at the end.. connecting two subwoofers to them? :) lemme know if thisll work please!

Yes, you can use a Y-cable to connect two subwoofers. Use a Y-cable with one male RCA connection and two female RCA connectors. Then use a regular 75 ohm RCA cable to connect to each subwoofer.

Here are two types of Y-connectors you can buy at Amazon.com.
Monster Cable IHPY-2F
Monster Cable AYM2F-B
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us