Just did a SPL test :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2032
Numbers are....... 151.9db playing Three six mafia - They bout to find yo body. I tried test tones but my battery went dead because i forgot my car was off when i was parked eating pizza right before i went for the test... car was off system was on... i looked at power right after i was all set up for the test.. :-( Chad.... dont hate me lol

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2363
is that on a TL?

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2035
Yep :-) i forgot my camera though :-( i wasnt expecting to get it done at the time it happened.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1663
Dude...you're clipping the sh1t out of your subs...you know that right?

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 503
killa wat amp u runnin?

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2037
how do you figure? I dont have my gain turned up eough to drop me into the low enough voltage, i died after trying the test tones.. i keep a DMM in my ride to check voltage when i change things around and all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1664
^You just said your batt died while trying the tones....and you are telling me you are not clipping?

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2041
it was fine with the music tho.... i know it was clipping with the test tones thats what dropped my voltage down

Gold Member

Post Number: 1665
^EXACTLY!That's what I said man...I don't want you to blow your sh1t up dude.Be more careful man,I hate when people destroy nice car audio things.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1251
Yeah What subs and amps.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11696
awesome numbers. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 51
whats clipping???

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 5128
http://www.bcae1.com/2ltlpwr.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 53
wow reading that ^^^^ confuses me. anyone got a simple way of saying what clipping means? If you have an amp rated more than your subs, then it will cause clipping???

Gold Member

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 5131
Simply put? It's when you push your speaker past it's mechanical/electrical/thermal limit. You can clip a sub with only 10 watts, depending on your amp's settings. And you can run a sub with an amp rated higher, again depending on your settings.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2042
Rob, my bad i misread that, i meant to say when i was actually getting my numbers i wasnt clipping, when i did the test tones yes i was. but i stopped doing the test tones right after i noticed it dropped under 12.4V it went to 11.5V :-( Paul in another way i can think of putting it.... to many amps being passed to the sub and are making more heat then the limit can take, like more amps rather then higher voltage.. kind of the same factor as running power wire... if your running higher voltage your not going to need somthng that handles alot of heat like if it was passing high amps.. its a ratio type thing in a way of Volt vs. Amps vs. heat, and when your power source voltage drops, it causes the ratios to mess up and starts clipping, or if your gain is to high it messes with it to..

BTW these numbers came from the box being moved forward, i put my seats down so the port is about 15" from the rear instead of 2-3inchs. I can hear the difference.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2044
o ya...

earthquake phd5000\1
2 DD9515F's DVC1ohm running at 1ohm
2 optimas one red and one yellow
0gauge kicker hyperflex
200A h\o alt.
JVC KD-G820 HU
you dont need to know my comps. setup.. lol

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2045
Chad... not to compare and all, but i figure since your getting these subs and all later on.. or atleast you thought about it.. What would be the specs of your install for having a 12cu box..40hz... im trying to figure out if i did good on the install... i kno that is a high number but for the equiptment and setup... how much more is it capable of doing... if your still getting them subs i want your numbers vs. box\power specs :-)

TY! lol

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11698
that is an excellent number for the equipment you have. if you look at some top competitors, they are doing like 155-156 in bassrace. that is with over 20000 wrms.

dont know what to say to that one man cause if i do change the subs, it would be 2 12s cause i can't fit a large box in my car. i was thinking of doing 2 12s in the trunk firing in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1253
KiLLa

Sealed Up
Windows Down
Doors Open

Gold Member

Post Number: 1669
^Wtf are you saying...don't listen to Joey.Sealed up,windows up,doors closed,TL on the windshield,that's how you meter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1254
Are the windows down or Doors open or Sealed up

Gold Member

Post Number: 1255
Check this out

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=41574&Season=2007&P age=3

Gold Member

Post Number: 1672
What exactly am I looking at?I don't see anything special there...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1257
4 12" on 24000RMS 153.3dB

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258

Gold Member

Post Number: 1673
Um...still...what am I lookin at bro?It's not in a wall and that's a decent size cabin.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3211
you guys have no clue do you....
i really dont think you hit that score
flat out truth
also how did you get access to a TL??
also its amazing you could do with to subs to what ppl can do with 6 18s in a clam shell in a tiny a$s lexus....
hmm you probably can compete now and be a world champ to man...
dont mean to be d!ck but the odds of some one playin music at 152 with 2 15s and only 2500 watts (if that, cuz god knows your clipping your amps/subs) on a stock alt, is slim to none man.

killa dont hate me :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1674
Leave it to Driving to pull out the BS card :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3212
indeed :-O

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1172
I'm afraid I have to agree with drivingreckless on this one.....

I'm not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable. Perhaps his box/install is absolutely perfect for his car, then it may be possible. Sorry man but I'm gonna need proof to believe this one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1259
KiLLa is hitting 151.9db with 2 15" at around 3000 watts.

This guy is hitting 153.3dB with 4 12" 24000RMS.

Something is wrong somewhere.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1273
Are the windows down or Doors open or Sealed up

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 149
you never even said if it was on the tl.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1274
Julian

He said yep for the TL in the thrid post.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2583
And from the video, not much movin at all. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 152
oh my bad i see now

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11709
pipo sanchez is hitting 155-156db playing music and he has 32500 wrms.

when these guys do bassrace they open the door, window, or whatever else you need to do make the score higher.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=9142&Page=2

look at the bottom of the page where these guys are bassracing. they are the top guys and look what they are hitting.

and killa i don't know why you say don't hate you. honestly to me unless people can prove their score, i never take them seriously.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11710
you can check out his stats here.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=34042&Season=2007&P age=3

look at his db drag score. he is all about bass race so his spl score isn't that high.

Gold Member

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2046
The windows where up, doors where closed, meter was 4inchs from from the window and front right pillar so it was about on the front right tweeter cover.. I went to a local shop and they had the TL. Maybe if this would help at all too.... my system isnt legal for pretty much any type of comp at the moment either.... my box design defeats the purpose of the "below window line" also i have no backseats... i havnt rear much into comps but so far i heard i would only be able to do class C for one comp... not sure exactly which one.

BTW if my doors are open you pretty much dont want to be sitting in the car when it hits the freq. it peaks at.. it hurt my ears somthing awful yesterday...

One funny thing about getting the test done... they asked if they should wear hearing protection.. i said i guess so i have 2 15's.... pretty loud.. he said it cant be that loud... he gets in my car we start to test.. the owner of the shop along with everyone in the shop came outside and was DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN along with all the customers.. Then they forced him to wear hearing protection when we did the test. made me feel proud

Gold Member

Post Number: 2047
OT.... if you were clipping your sub would get hotter then normal right... along with the amp most likly....? My subs always run cool and my amp never gets so hot were u cant hold your hand against it.. but im going to try to get it tested again with a better power source.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1694
"One funny thing about getting the test done... they asked if they should wear hearing protection.. i said i guess so i have 2 15's.... pretty loud.. he said it cant be that loud... he gets in my car we start to test.. the owner of the shop along with everyone in the shop came outside and was DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN along with all the customers.. Then they forced him to wear hearing protection when we did the test. made me feel proud"

Any shop that owns a TL would know when to use hearing protection.We both live in the same Chicagoland area right?What was the name of the shop,I wanna go and get my sh1t metered it'll probably be like a 154 since your numbers were so good.

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 285
Nice numbers Killa. I would love to see a vid of it though so I can believe you 100%.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2585
"Nice numbers Killa. I would love to see a vid of it though so I can believe you 100%"

WE ALL WOULD

Gold Member

Post Number: 2049
I am going back tomorrow so i can get a picture for all of you.... its costing me money for the test btw..

"And from the video, not much movin at all. Polo.."

I have no video with it running how it is now its been changed around ALOT, i will get that later, maybe the meter is off or somthing but i know the numbers i seen on the screen. BTW.... ive heard things on (2) 9515 setups hitting 153+ db on around 7K... i dont know if this will help tell you the pressure, it feels like sombody is mildly strangling you with the bass... ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1697
What's the name of the shop?I want to go and METER my system again,not test it.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2586
Sorry dude you have two 9515's not even in a burp box and less than 1/2 power.That amp is sooo over rated you wouldn't need to upgrade your elec system! Now got get 5 batteries, two orion 2500's and 4 runs of 0ga and retune the box to 41-45hz and then tell us you hit a 151.9db. BTW what shop is it so we all can go and get the inflated number... :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3213
"Sorry dude you have two 9515's not even in a burp box and less than 1/2 power.That amp is sooo over rated you wouldn't need to upgrade your elec system! Now got get 5 batteries, two orion 2500's and 4 runs of 0ga and retune the box to 41-45hz and then tell us you hit a 151.9db. BTW what shop is it so we all can go and get the inflated number... Polo.."

you restated everything i already sed...
oh btw
Termlabs can be calibrated!!!!!
i hate liars :\

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9897
I am gonna have to agree with Rob, Driving, Polo, and M.S on this one. There just isn't enough to your system to hit those #'s. to quote my main man Paul "a picture is worth 1000 posts:-)"

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 863
i have faith in your score killa, now dont prove me wrong

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2104
You have a video camera because I've seen your flexing vids... Just film the whole test and then walk up to the TL and show us your score.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11724
make sure they put the mic on the passenger windshield man. for music you can open the door, windows, or whatever. if you car gonna meter it legal, make sure everything is closed. you can leave your engine running.

you can do it.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 669
why don't you guys believe he did 150 of music ?

it's very possible with his box and setup

Gold Member

Post Number: 1706
Still waiting on the name of the shop he went to where he got metered....

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 145
come on man show some proof if you did it once surely you can do it again right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1707
"Numbers are....... 151.9db playing Three six mafia - They bout to find yo body. I tried test tones but my battery went dead because i forgot my car was off when i was parked eating pizza right before i went for the test... car was off system was on... i looked at power right after i was all set up for the test.. :-( Chad.... dont hate me lol"

Hmmm after reading that again,something sounds very off.You mean to tell me you sat somewhere parked ate pizza bumping and then DROVE to get metered with a battery that is near DEAD but still has enough juice to hit 151.9 with music,just not enough juice to burp it though.Usually when you go somewhere in your vehicle the engine is on so your alt is charging your batt,your story really doesn't make sense now that I've really thought about it.

"Yep :-) i forgot my camera though :-( i wasnt expecting to get it done at the time it happened."

Do you always just randomly get your system metered?Oh I accidentally drove to a Car audio shop where they have a TL,hmm...I think I'll get it metered for 20 bucks for sh1ts and giggles.I'll make a flexing video tomorrow though....do I want fries with that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3216
you guys really have no clue.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1709
I think Killa killed himself cause his system was too loud and turned his brain into mush :-(

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3417
that is quite a high number considering im only doing 151.6dB on tones..

basically the same setup except its in the trunk of a car..

2 15"s on 3600rms.. 90A alt and two yellowtops

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1244
ok, this is not directed towards anyone, just adding my 2 cents. I am running a PA A3000DB at 4 ohms to a pair of 12" SD2.5's right now on a stock 85A alt with big 3 done and all 1/0 gauge wire ran. Now when my voltage drops, I can actually hear it in the subs. The subs play alot quieter, or sometimes cut completely off.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 671
holy sh!t...you can't hold that amp on 4 ohms ? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3418
if i run my amps @ 4 ohm i have worse voltage drop.. the amp is simply not as efficient at 4ohm as it is at 1ohm

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1245
haha, nope. I think my alt is crapping out. I had to send my Iraggi alt back cause the casing didnt fit my ride. Hopefully I get it back before this one is toast.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1457
"Do you always just randomly get your system metered?Oh I accidentally drove to a Car audio shop where they have a TL,hmm...I think I'll get it metered for 20 bucks for sh1ts and giggles.I'll make a flexing video tomorrow though....do I want fries with that?"

If i drove past a shop around ehre that had a TL id definately stop adn get mine metered for the hell of it.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2361
^same, thats if I haven't gotten it metered yet. You guys are ganging up on him too much. Let the guy be happy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1710
^So you guys would go and get metered knowing you had no juice in your batts?That makes plenty of sense.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2059
Wow.... .let me restate everything... looks like there is alot of confusion.....

I went to get some pizza at this pizza drive thru, i sat in the parking lot with my car off music on for about 15-20 minutes, not even 5 minutes later i seen the music shop. I stopped in to see if they had a TL since i havnt seen this shop before and they said yea they have one. I asked how much to do the test they said 10$, and gave me about 2 minutes of meter time. YES i do have a camera, but like i said i wasnt expecting to be doing this when i did so i didnt have it with me :-(. And about the power..... I had my ride running when i did the test, 200A H\O 1Yellow\1Red all 0gauge. Windows all were sealed, and my voltage drops with music where not dropping under 12.5V once i started the test tones it started dropping alot more to the point i didnt even want to try them. And Polo... ill get a new flexing video, its alot worse then any of the videos i have right now...sh!t just keeps on breaking in my ride from to much base... like this morning actually..... somthing in my passanger door loosened up and now its rattling like crazy, i think its the panel though :-( still need the rest of the padding in there...

And Jordan...... thats my idea, i seen a dealer i havnt seen b4 and stopped in they had one, i did it. i couldnt pass that up for 10$

Rob, im not sure of the name it was the first time i ever seen this place, ill find out the name for you somtime this week when i get a chance to drive back by there.

Polo, one more thing... how cant it be that overrated? And if thats the case, why doesnt my power supply handle it efficiently enough?

When i do this again just to prove it to you people... will sombody paypal my 10$ for the test again ;) lol j\p

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2364
so.....where did you get that from? Did me or Jordan say anything about batteries. Nooooooo. So what the f uck are you talking about. Jordan was just stating it in a "general" manner. So think before you speak.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1711
If you read the entire thread like I did you could easily make the transition between what I said and what you guys said.Berny have you ever heard of rhetorical questions?-There's another one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
My point was that if I'm sitting with my system on and my car's off theres no freakin way I would even think of burping it and trying to meter or even play music loud and try to meter it.It wouldn't make sense to me.Catch my drift Berny?-Not rhetorical :-)

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1458
I really wouldnt care. I've never had my car metered, and personally I would drive circles around the lot til it recharged and then go in the place and hav it metered. for $10 I wouldn't pass it up. I don't kno if he hit 150 or not, but u can't say he's lying just because he was bumpin with his car off. I mean, sure he woulda prolly been better off if he woulda let em recharge sum, but he said voltage was at 12.5v when he played music, so obviously it wasn't too low yet. Once he started the tone, then he said voltage dropped so he quit? I see nothing wrong with that, I woulda went adn got metered.

Now whether or not u hit 151 I'll let the pics decide. And ill be waiting, I'd rather see a vid tho lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
You must not know too much about comps and metering if you really think he put up those numbers.If you did...you'd know that hitting 151.9 on music with that equipment is a good april fools joke and that's all this thread was,an early april fools joke.F uckin Killa got you guys good :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3219
makes sense
damn rob you read em like a book
good job rob :-)
i agree it as to be a joke

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2367
I could care less. But its interesting to see how he got your guys attention. :-)

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1460
I never said i think he hit 151.9 for sure or not, thats y i said let the pics/vids decide. But I don't see anything wrong with him going into a place and randomly getting it metered.

Killa-if u get a pic, hav a lil sheet of paper with ur username or sumn sittn next to the screen jus so we kno for sure ;)

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 483
well thats a shitty joke cus its fackin april 2nd

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 868
damn, if you guys dont believe him why cant you just give the guy a break and let him say whatever he wants. this is ridiculous

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1479
goodie this post has been goin since yesterday. way more conflict in here than needed though

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1233
Dam man, if this is an april fools joke then it's a good one, it got me.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2589
K
I
L
L
A

F
U
L
L

O
F

S
H
I
T

Gold Member

Post Number: 3220
for once i agree with polo....dave :-)

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1812
The only way for it to be justified is if he videos his car getting metered... a somple picture of the screen won't work because you can blow in a meter and hit some high numbers...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1328
Drivingreckless

You got a DD 9515" and ZX2500.1 hitting 146 right.
What ohm are you running that amp? And what kind of car?

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1480
lol driving

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2590
"a somple picture of the screen won't work because you can BLOW in a meter and hit some high numbers...

Only if yo LilRob, lol

Upload

Sorry LilRob, couldn't resist, lmfao

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9907
once again I am with Rob, Dave,and Polo. Running bass race with that low of a tuned box and crazy voltage drop is not possible IMO with your set-up! could that set-up hit those #'s? I am sure they could but not in that set-up the way killa described it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2060
Wow.... im gunna laugh when i get this pic\vid whatever i do nextime i get a chance to go out that way.... its the numbers it gave me, and i never said my car was off when it was getting metered, it was on. It was off right before when i was bumping eating pizza. So it wasnt really charged nor did it get the chance to charge up much.. ill get a flex vid tomorrow i should have time for that... my sunroof moves about 1\2 -1" away from my roof when its closed and the bass hits... that has to say somthing... my dash board jumps, my whole ride rattles and feels like its gunna bust... for all you people talkin sh!t blow me..... i said ill get the proof later and the most of you just talkin sh!t still....

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2112
Go KiLLa! Can't wait for the proof.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3422
maybe they lied about having a TL to get your 10 bucks and it was really an audiocontrol or something lol :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6769
LMFAO That pic is so funny

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 502
are you in school logan?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1714
What's the name of that shop for the millionth time?I live in Chicago if you didn't know so I'm gonna go there to get metered.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6772
He said he didnt know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3221
"Drivingreckless

You got a DD 9515" and ZX2500.1 hitting 146 right.
What ohm are you running that amp? And what kind of car?"

yea but thats not playin music thats burping it, in a box designed for burping, im running it at 1.4 ohms amps birthsheet says 2960watts @ 2 ohms so ill let you decide what power im gettin, i do drop to 12.5 when i burp and its in a Nissan xterra

its my 6th box ive built so its beleivable oppose to 151.9 playin music which i gaureentee only a handful of you have ever heard!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3716
lmfao theres no way killa sorry man but theres no way you did that with music and legal i could c if it was a burp or something but def not music i dont even know if i could believe it even if u said it as a burp just tough to believe. it takes a lot more than people think to get a 150 look how long marshall worked for it chad's still working for it its not easy takes a lot of testing and patience and theres no way you just hit it out of the blue lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1338
Drivingreckless

What class are you in?

How many batteries?

When will you meter next?

Engine on or off?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3224
super street 1-2

2 batteries (1 stock & 1 kinetik hc2400)

april 22nd

engine off

anything else officer?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3225
and for iasca i compete in stock 2, and bassboxing i compete in featherweight (havent lost in this divission yet)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3229
still no name of the shop or proof??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1346

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 778
101 Upload

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 517
I can't see why he wouldnt be hitting those numbers.

Someone on CA.com is hitting 150+ on music with mags...

How can't he with 9515s?

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1301
Umm, cause they're only on half power? Didn't read the thread, huh?

And if he won't tell the name of the shop, this is obviously BS. Not knowing the name isn't an excuse, he could find out in two minutes with superpages or yellowbook online since he knows where the place is.

In fact, why won't he say where it is?

Like I said, BS.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 519
It was a daily setup it couldn't have been on too much power(the mag setup, that is)

9515s are louder than Mags, are they not?
I read the whole thread.

Not sure about you but I dont memorize each street name, and address of every store I come across.

I don't know why he wont say.

Truth is, that score is possible.

Everyone calls bullsh*t though.. Why?

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 223
I dunno about the score, nobody can really say either way without proof. But no joke, a lot of you guys are @ssholes. I mean if hes not hittin it hes not and thats his own issue. Im not tryin to be all sensitive and Dr. Phil here but honestly a couple of you guys are bein d!cks and Im sure you guys dont know everything about car audio. not trying to stir things up on here but i cant figure out why people are bein such @ssholes. hope you did hit that killa by the way

Gold Member

Post Number: 1730
"I dunno about the score, nobody can really say either way without proof. But no joke, a lot of you guys are @ssholes. I mean if hes not hittin it hes not and thats his own issue. Im not tryin to be all sensitive and Dr. Phil here but honestly a couple of you guys are bein d!cks and Im sure you guys dont know everything about car audio. not trying to stir things up on here but i cant figure out why people are bein such @ssholes. hope you did hit that killa by the way"

Well I don't know about you Remington but I sure as hell don't like liars.He's full of sh1t,he would know the name of the shop.He won't say it though because Polo and I both live in the same area and we will go to that shop and ask for a TL to be metered and if they had a guy hitting 151.9 on music running a DD sub setup.There aren't that many Shops around here to so easily forget a shops name.If he gives me the name he knows I'll go there and ask.That's why he won't say because there was no shop and he didn't get it metered with a TL legally.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2592
^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^

Sorry, If I hit those numbers I would remember the shop for life, lmfao.. :-O Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 162
why the hell do you guys always jump on everyones a$$e$$ every time they post information about their damn setup. isnt this site suppost to be about helping out other car audio enthusiasts? so why sit here and argue about this crap. so what if he says he hit 151. thats his deal. has nothing to do with anyone on here. people tell me all the time they have friends that hit 150 with one 15" L7. you think i believe them? no. just let them run their mouth. then when they hear my setup and want to compare TL scores, they shiet their pants because mine is louder with a lower TL score. Killa good job bro. i dont see why this isnt possible. maybe the numbers were a little high. prolly some rinky dink audio shop with a wal-mart decibel meter. so just let it go guys. let him post his pics/vids when he is ready so we can get some proof to help back his words.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1867
You're right liqdfire. We are here to help people and talk about car audio, but it's kinda lame when someone gets on here and brags about a score he's lying about. Especialyl when guys on this site helped him get that equipment. I'm not saying Killa is full of sh!t. I'm just saying he is starting to look like he is. Rob and Polo are right. Why would be be taking 4 days to find out a shops name or to record a video if he was telling the truth? The whole situation is just shady and if people want to call him out on it who are you to jump on their a*ses? Seems a little hypocritical now on your part doesn't it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1732
"Chad.... dont hate me lol" In my opinion he's knocking chad by saying that in his first post because he hit a higher number than Chad...just my opinion on that.Liqdfire if you don't see why it's not impossible for Killa to hit those numbers WITH MUSIC then something is wrong with you and you don't know SPL well enough.Do some research and you'll clearly see why only a select few of you that aren't very knowledgeable think it was possible.If you have ever even used a TL you would know...

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 515
this is a really long thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 3233
"why the hell do you guys always jump on everyones a$$e$$ every time they post information about their damn setup. isnt this site suppost to be about helping out other car audio enthusiasts? so why sit here and argue about this crap. so what if he says he hit 151. thats his deal. has nothing to do with anyone on here. people tell me all the time they have friends that hit 150 with one 15" L7. you think i believe them? no. just let them run their mouth. then when they hear my setup and want to compare TL scores, they shiet their pants because mine is louder with a lower TL score. Killa good job bro. i dont see why this isnt possible. maybe the numbers were a little high. prolly some rinky dink audio shop with a wal-mart decibel meter. so just let it go guys. let him post his pics/vids when he is ready so we can get some proof to help back his words."

"I dunno about the score, nobody can really say either way without proof. But no joke, a lot of you guys are @ssholes. I mean if hes not hittin it hes not and thats his own issue. Im not tryin to be all sensitive and Dr. Phil here but honestly a couple of you guys are bein d!cks and Im sure you guys dont know everything about car audio. not trying to stir things up on here but i cant figure out why people are bein such @ssholes. hope you did hit that killa by the way"

this just proves my point that you guys take 150 for granted thier are only a handfull of ppl playin music at 150dbs and you telling me killa did it with his first box???

you guys are nieve, polo and rob understand
when your trying to hit 150 yourself and you hear some BS like this its discouraging so you want to find out if its true or not. he cant provide a shop name???? is that so hard????
and also the street name??? if you dont know the area in which you live and drive a car you are one meak individual.

you say were being babies, no, were not being babies we want the truth not some damn lie...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1873
^^ EXACTLY... If you can't provide the name of the place then something is wrong with you. The thing that got me going on this was that he can provide no truth to his statements WHILE he pretty muches bashes Chad and tells him he can't get as loud he has. That's pretty bad, but the worst part is that it's been 4 days and Killa hasn't posted anything relevant to discussion or that would clear his name on here, except for saying he can't wait to prove us wrong... Please prove us wrong... I dare ya.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2102
Wow..... the reason i stopped posting on this topic....... So maybe people will stop talking sh!t until i get the proof, another thing.... i wasnt bragging about sh!t, just sharing what the numbers where that i was given, i work fulltime and goto school fulltime and the hours its on are completely fu<ked, and i havnt had time to drive back into the area where i found the shop. Im not going to remember the name of a shop just cuz i got a score thier..(polo) and just to put it out there...

The rear of my ride has more sound proofing then the rest, i have a nice amount of air leaks in the front. Maybe the sound was louder because it was kinda like a illegal score... lotta of air escaping places in the front? I dont kno exactly.... The reason for me sauying "Chad dont hate me" is because i know he has been trying so hard to get it and the numbers i got said i was doing it and i didnt put half the effort he did into it... didnt really seem fair there...

But anyways if your gunna keep talking sh!t....fu<k you... for the people stating what i stated already... thx! some people cant read when i said its gunna take some time for me to get back wth all the proof... if you cant wait for the proof.... i dont really care, i know what numbers i seen and dont care if you believe me or not..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1735
Lol Killa you're a f ucking clown.I love how you posted your numbers there on your side bar.How about we meet up and I'll show you a real 150 it'll be a burp and not music though but it will be legal.18'' Solo X on 3.5k Rms 146.8 playing music.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3235
idk why your so mad that we dont beleive you,
get proof, and im a work and do all that bs you do and i still have time to get the name of a store..dont give us this sympathetic BS..just get prooff

Gold Member

Post Number: 2103
Driving im not mad that you dont believe me i could really care less, im just annoyed by everyone talkin sh1t

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 165
my sub jiggles my dick.. is that 150db?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1218
this thread is highly entertaining to me. interesting how much time and emotion people invest into debates on the internet with people they don't even know.

and when i say it's "interesting" i mean it literally, not being sarcastic or a smarta'ss

can't wait to tune in to the next episode!! (that time I was being a smarta'ss:-))

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 326
lol i totally agree pitbull checking up on this thread has been extremely interesting but jesse just cracked me up pretty bad lol lmao jiggles my dick lol nice one bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 2107
i think it jiggles at 100db when its under 3"s...

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 28
this thread is getting ridiculous

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3973
its always been this way if you hit a good number you have to have proof and more info then i broke 150db on the TL

hell you cant blame people for being skeptical.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3238
prooffff......still waiting for it
or the shops name

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2169
I have no experience with metering or competing but can it work like this:

Say he is burping and peaks at 45hz, can he play a good quality song that has an exact 45hz tone in it? Wouldn't he get the same score? Because he never said he was bassracing (where they average your 30 seconds of music) he just said that is the number he got when he was playing a song.

Can someone explain if it works this way? Why/why not?

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1538
i believe pure sign waves retain the same signal throughout it while (25hz = 25 cycles per second) while bass notes in songs don't. they have different tones mixed in, fade, w/e else. the sign wave is able to build more sufficient pressure. something like that i guess

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 208
Not to pile on, even if you didnt remember the name of the shop, then what area were you in, street,ave,hi way or route.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1741
I know where he was.In a dream.151 Db lane.

Bronze Member
Username: Whitewidow

IL

Post Number: 56
its not hard to believe...i did 153.9 with audiobahn super flamers on only 4400 watts with stock alt and 16 6v batteries just gotta know how to daisy link harder than 1500 christmas lights...super deebeeez..../the end

Gold Member

Post Number: 3240
"its not hard to believe...i did 153.9 with audiobahn super flamers on only 4400 watts with stock alt and 16 6v batteries just gotta know how to daisy link harder than 1500 christmas lights...super deebeeez..../the end"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
im sure your stock alt would die after two days thiers no way a stock alt can keep 16 16V batts(alt only puts out 15V buddy) for more then an hour, and i thought killa was full of shizza
you are the king of sh!t....

still waiting for proof killa

Gold Member

Post Number: 3241
bump!!!!!!

Gold Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5394
Did Killa get his sh!t out of impound yet?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3243
impounded???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1767
It's probably not even in the impound :-( He obviously lied about his TL score so he's probably lying about the impound too.If it was impounded...kiss that system goodbye.

Gold Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5398
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/344008.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2143
It is impounded rob!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1773
Alright well no matter what you hit with it or didn't hit I still hope even though we got bad blood from my sh1t talking,I still hope they don't jack your stuff if it's impounded.

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1057
dog i highly doubt 151 on music with that setup and having unsufficeint charging.. but if thats true damn bro ur the man i know guys with 4 apxxs and dd z1s hitting 155 bassrace..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2152
Well, i will not be able to get the proof now since i am piecing out the system for fees and stuff for the impoundment but i honestly know thats what i was hitting, i wish i can prove it still just so these people know im not a bullshiter. I personnaly think i got really lucky with the install, i put alot of thought into everything i did with the install and also had box help from a few well known people. Maybe the TL Mic was messed up or somthing, but im gunna cry talking about this! Im not gunna hear anything that loud again for queit some time :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us