Impounded :-(

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2116
I got my ride impounded for 10 seconds of bass... they gave me other tickets and all this racial attitude. Im getting a attorney and pressing charges against the station, also the cops seemed like they planned to steal my system... i just got home a lil while ago... ill explain better when i calm down./... but i have no system\ride for the moment and i think i might be selling my system now..... if i do prices are...

525$+ship DVC 1ohm DD9515F i have 2(only a month or so old)

1 Earthquake PHD5000D for 425$ + shipping..

I am not sure if they are getting sold yet but they may if lawyer fees and such get to high... im not stopping till i have these racist @ss cops jobs. EVEN IF I HAVE TO SELL MY SYSTEM TO DO IT! If they woulda just gave me a ticket for the blunt roach and the sounds i woulda been fine.. but they pushed it when they repeativly called me eminem and vanilla ice... and when the cop that drove my ride to the station was banging the system the whole fu<king way... and didnt lock the door when i told him to... i checked when i got out before the ride got picked up for impound... not lock. Cop said he double checked it was.... my @SS!!!

Let me calm down and ill explain the situation.. >.< im so god damnnnnnnnned pissed

Chicago cops on 77th and cottage grove...

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2440
"If they woulda just gave me a ticket for the blunt roach and the sounds i woulda been fine."

a ticket for weed? I thought drugs always sent you to jail. Kinda dumb to be doing drugs anyway.

of course I don't know the whole thing yet, so I'll wait till you explain before I make any more comments

Gold Member

Post Number: 2117
wolfman, basically im pissed because of the racial attitude and how the cops planned to rob my ride. i wasnt even smoking at the time they pulled me over, the roach was a old one that fell in between the seat somtime ago.. but how they gunna wang my system the drive to jail when thats the reason they pulled me over? just that alone is enough to piss you off... and he was clipping it all!!!!!!!!!!! Im gunna make them replace everything if i see any damange.. I could here the mids\tweets crackle from inside the cops car.. they only do that when you go above my max vol of 38 (what i set eq and gains to)

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1579
quit being a @as wolfman..drugs not important to him now..thats Fu Ck Ed upp "real talk" mannnnn did you have recent pictures of ur system? they might try to take it out while it is in the pound..because as i recall they impound isnt responsible for damage r stolen items while n their possesion..
damn mann...keep me updated..my dad is a state trooper im bout to ask him

Gold Member

Post Number: 1580
oooo im trippin..you have yo ride?
its not at the lot?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1582
oo no you DONT..mannn bad news man..i just talked to my dad.."the lot IS NOT responsible for theif to the cars" so man...if they were bad as you say they were...mannnn your system might be gon. He said they can take it out..and it will be basically IMPOSSIBle to prove...sucks man..hope the best

Gold Member

Post Number: 2444
hey, im not being an azz. but they might not have impounded it if he didn't have the drugs,then again, from what he's said so far, they mighthave anyway.thats why I said I was gonna wait till I get the whole story to make any more comments

Gold Member

Post Number: 2118
i made a video yesterday, date is on the filename :-) Also, i just sent mayor daley a email explaing my situation... since he is cracking down on the corrupt @ss city officals lately.. this whole station seemed to be one big @ss racial joke. Also i have 2500$ in sound insurance. And i made sure the DD's and Earthquake amp were on the ticket.. but it is fu<ked its cops like that make cops looks like sh1T if i get a ticket, i understand its my own fault, but this no.... not neccisary

They were treating the black guys i was locked up with more respect then they gave me, and when i asked what they locked up for.... Stabbing some1, i just beat sum1 to living sh!t, and selling crack..... SOME FU<KING BS@, and one other guy i was locked up with for the same exact reason, except he waas black to.... they all were saying its bs how they talking to me...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2445
i don't see how they cant be responsible when it is in their possession, just because its the cops doesn't make them above the law...also, I will never understand how they can impound your car for being to loud....that sounds like an illegal seizure if you ask me..but once again...its the cops, they can get away with a lot more than an average person would

Gold Member

Post Number: 1584
yea well maybe that video can do justice.but i stilll dont know, because i asked about recent pictures and he said no..but if anything goes down hopefully the insurance will step in.
but insurances sucks...so that may take a while..
well hopefully everything stays in there so you wont have to deal with this^^ goodluck man..keep updated

Gold Member

Post Number: 2121
they have the ride... i cant get it till i goto some court monday...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1585
yea wolfman..they are NOT responsible for ANY damage while in their possesion..sucks but its the truth

Gold Member

Post Number: 2122
Well my lawyer is the District attorney for the entire south side southwest maybe? But he is really big in the politics, main things are documented, i have officer names and all.. If it all comes down to it and i get fu<ked in the long run and my system is missing... so will the cops

Gold Member

Post Number: 2123
thats bs to james cuz the cop was driving my car like a maniac, blowing red lights and all going like 80mph down cottage grove..(side street) with the cop following with the lights on like its a high speed pursuit. Like i said its not neccisary its a realy long story but ill get the time later to type it all out once i calm down enough..,.. id repeat to much over and over if i tryed to do it all right now

Gold Member

Post Number: 1587
i know what ur saying...im just saying..he dont care about your ride

Gold Member

Post Number: 2124
Well either ay im pressing charges if system is missing or not... Just if that goes missing thats just adding to the charges im pressing against them

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4366
yo i think ur ride its gon be on 100th and some ting and doty street.... first u have to go to downtown to pay all your fees around 800 bucks then u get some paper with receipt and go to the doty st to get yoru car back and then wait till the court comes up...

damn killa im wining homie 4vs1

yes i had my car 4 impounded juzz for loud musik thats why i havent got my escalade....

killa when u get time get on aim and well talk abotu your dd;s i might buy them... or your earthquakes ur gon be on aim right now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4369
bro u can get your ride tomorrow if u want... i juzz need to go to washington st to pay the impounded fee and all the charges and they will let u get your car... yeah bro u better get your leave it like that bro i was gon do the same to bring lawyers and shyt but na bro its gon be some crazy shyt and im gonn be the one loosing.....

killa see why im going for sq mainly???? i dont want tog et loud bro juzz for gettin loud i had lost alot of money bro.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 281
rasism FTL... yeah im mexican... i dont look like it, but my first language is spanish so i have an accent... one of my college teachers one day started to call me "taco" i really didnt care, but told her infront of the class that that was racist and that i was going to present charges... well i didnt because i got an A on the class without doin anything... still i gave an anonimus complaint...
keep us infor KiLLa i hope you take those cops jobs

Gold Member

Post Number: 4371
oh i didint saw the word racist damn.. hey killa arent u white?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1748
Killa wtf were you doing bumping on 77th and Cottage?For those of you that don't know that's the east side of Chicago and it's ghetto as hell out there.The cops did your dumb a s s A favor because if they didn't take your ride someone would have car jacked you anyways.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1222
that's phucked up killa, i can't really defend you on the blunt roach but when someone commits a crime they do not give up their civil rights. Sounds to me like you were not treated fairly and they did not follow protocol. I don't care if the cops were white black or purple, if they did what you say they did they're a disgrace to law enforcement.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 436
If u ask me the hole not being able to play ur music loud is unconstitutiol the 1st ammendment if u ask me Freedom of speech and all it is also freedom to express urself and to some of us we blast music loud .

I've seen rallies were Natzi have been holdin jewish flags and burning them or burning of other flags and there aloud to do that but we can't play music loud WTF

By the way a lil blunt roach isnt enuff to take u to jail my firneds been caught alot wit weed but sumtimes it just isnt enuff to charge u those cops were just D1cks

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 440
Bump didnt rite all that for nothing lol

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 481
Hey John, if you need any help let me know(You know what I mean.) To be locked up for loud music, sounds kinda unlawful somewhere. Around here, it is a $15 fine and thats it. A roach is just possesion. No jail time just court date. I think Chicago is another New York it sounds like. Bunch @ssholes. Need to find out where the cops live :-). In the country down here, we get revenge. When you aren't on duty, your @ss is ours.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1361
When did the cops start driving the vehicle to get impounded. Everyone I know of is by tow truck. I never heard of a cop driving your vehicle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2125
Dude kevin, im getting them back somehow... first im going threw the Mayor since what has been going down in chicago..
I cant get my ride till monday the impound said we would have to wait till monday to after i goto court for it... i had the money last night when i got realeased but they wouldnt let me take the ride..

Here is the full story.... the cops didnt believe a word of it but it does sound a lil messed up but not to the point where this should of went down like this..

I was driving around minding my own bussiness with my friend trying to charge my batterys because i left my amps on on accident earlier in the day when i went to sleep after work. I have the kill switchs in the middle ran straight to the fuse box because my old remote got messed up(pulled to hard and it broke) just never had the time to run it again.. I noticed i was passing King st so i was turning back around to head back toward the house i didnt realize i was way they hell over there, but like most of you know, i love cruising. I went to push in my cigarette lighter to light my cigarette and my elbow hit the subwoofer switch, the subs came on, i turned them off within the next 10 seconds then i see a cop bust a U-turn and hit his lights and pulled me over. He asks for license and insurance then says step out the car, and put handcuffs on me and put me in his car, then he grabbed my friend and put handcuffs on him and put him in his car to. Next the cop calls for backup then when they get there they all go to my car and start messing with my system, banging the Fu<k outta it, i felt it shaking the inside of the cop car right behind it that i was sitting in. Then the female cop that came with Castillo (the dickhead who drove my ride to the station with the sounds bangin) she came up to me talking sh1t about it rattling saying i need sound proofing.... when its obvious to see sound proofing over most of my ride (i have panels missing with sound proofing put up, im using the liquid stuff and want it to dry 2-3 days before i put panels back up. We get to the parking lot in the back of the police station and the cops search my ride to find a blunt roach, then tryed to make my friend with a non-servicable warrant to take the fall because he would do a year in jail for a little @ss roach... so i took the fall for it(which i think its illegal to maike sum1else take the fall) They never read me my rights the entire time i was in custody, and when the cops broguht us in the station, he said come this way... he brought us in front of a crowd of black cops and arressties, and said "look who we found" and people started replying (cops) "Its eminem and vanilla ice!"..of course i naturally starterd talking sh1t to the cops for that. Once the two cops that had me and m friend heard that they started calling us the same thing, the racial slurr was non-stopped the entire time i was there. They would not give me my phone call until i was getting thrown in the cell.... would not let me get it during interview. The cop breaks the blunt roach open and starts tripping over it like this is way to potent im getting high just smelling it.... whats it laced with? Nothing! Then he was like why are you out here.. to get drugs? Well obviously not... why would i come out here for this nasty @ss sh1t when u see what i have... you say u never seen green like that so its obviously not around here.. dumb cops cant put 2+2 togethor unless it = 1498 ....? But back to the ride, when we pulled up after they searched the car before we were about to go in the station, i told the cop PUSH THAT LOCK BOTTON 2 TIMES! he says, dont worry we locked it. I said no you didnt dont bullsh1t me it didnt beep is not locked i aint letting you cops steal my sh1t. He was like dont worry we aint taking your stuff its safe here....and its locked. Once i got realeased i checked... every door was unlocked. And the car wasnt towed to the impound yet. Its pretty BS when you get more respect from the people in your cell then you do from the cops... they werent being racist at all, they were all cool about it talkin sh1t about the cops like thats some BS dude, even telling the gaurds wtf is your problem... cuz hes white u gotta profile him? and the cops know its true... every white cop in the station and a few black ones seen us and asked the arresting officer.. "Racial profiling" i told them prretty much what it is.. they didnt care and walked off.
Im talking to my friend with a brother who works for Chicago police as well. Im having him check into a few things for me and all. But like i said i got Fu<ked for being white... I locked the car.... i bet the cops were pissed

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3979
basically that sucks a s s and it sounds like the cops were out of line, your car should have been towed to the impound lot

Gold Member

Post Number: 2459
if they didn't ever read you your rights...then you have a good case...should win.

Bronze Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 50
wow those cops are gayyy

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 443
Welcome to our world now you know how us mexicans and blacks feel with these racist punk @ss white cops you got off easy around here they will f^ck you up and still take you in all fuck3d up thats why alot of people run.....

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 254
Dont cops have a cam on their cruiser that is recording all the time. When it comes to court, you should have your lawyer demand to see the footage of them pullin you over.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2126
woofer, i was actually just talking about that. The cop turned the sirens off once he pulled me over so the cam turns off to i believe, but he was flashing them on and off the whole ride to the station with my car in front of him... so im having my lawyer get that footage.. good idea tho :-). But it is all BS my friend is also getting a lawyer and pressing charges on the discrimination, and he didnt get any charges, hes just as pissed as i am. Im not even tripping over the tickets or my ride but what the cops did is what has me going.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 522
They need to all sit down and watch American History X.

I've been threatened already with a $900 ticket/inpondment fee, but got off with a warning. This is probly going to add to the fire, but im white.

Silver Member
Username: Hellbender

Winnetka, California USA

Post Number: 216
My gf who is an ex-cop from riverforest PD says that they dont drive your vehicle it should have been towed. Also playing your music too loud will get you ticketed but you should not have gotten towed for that. Now i know you said you have insurance but did you have it in the vehicle? Even if you do have ins. if you didnt have it on you then that is a reason to tow. Also at the time she was working for riverforest they did not have crusier cams yet. I hope it turns out well for you in the end.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2127
I had insurance in the car, the first thing the cop asked was "License and insurance" i gave them to him, then he said step out of the car put your hands on the roof, and patted me down "put your hands behind your back, and handcuffed me" i said whats this for? What reason? he said Theres 2 of us, and i said and theres your backup right there.... so why is this neccicary? Didnt answer me... stuck me in the cop car. Did the same with my friend, pulled him out the car, patted him and handcuffs. >.< i just heard sum1 bumping past my house :-(

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 774
wow...thats crazy

good luck with ur case man

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 285
Bs i hate racist cops. they should protect everyone i just wish that every fu<king racist cop go to jail and get raped down there...
when i first got my car i went to my cousins apartment (student apartment) and there was this party next to my cousins apartment, but the police came ad gave them a red tag... so i was going back to my house this was like at 2 a.m. and while i while i was leaving the police car was parked nxt to mine... so i stayed next to my car smoking a ciggarett talking with some friends before i left,in spanish, well i think they heard me talking in spanish, and when i left even before i got out of the apartment zone the police pull me over asked me for my license and reg... i gave him everything he asked me who car was that i tld him it was mine, but was under my brothers name (better credit) so he tolde me he pulled me over because he tought that i was stealing me car which i reply "you saw me entering the car with the car keys and you thought that. so i asked for his name and his badge number that he gave me and told him that i was going to ask for his historial"
well he was impresed that i knew my rights (big fan of courttv, and law classes)
so anyway KiLLa it should be a cam in the police car even if the officer manually turned of it has a backup system that turns the camera again. also if they didnt read your right you have a win in court already. you can also sue for any damages and court fees and lawyer fees to the county or who ever you are suing... good luck and keep us posted

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3981
yeah thats bullsh;t you should win your case, but thing is that racism and sh;t is an everyday thing for alot of people so imagine how they feel

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 483
Illegal search and seizure. They are suppose to ask if they can search your car. Next, if no rights are read, you are off the hoof for sure. they are suppose to tow the vehicle to the impound, they are NEVER to be in your car without asking. invasion of privacy laws as well. You can have their badges. Need to get the guys contact info in the cells so you will have witnesses on the harassment as well. They are fvcked.

Kevin

Username: Wrencher

Brighton, Illinois USA

Post Number: 3
Killa, the only time the police read the meranda rights is for felonios crimes. Possesion of a roach falls well below the minimum for felony crime but you will still get arrested. That I'm sure is the reason for impound. Fortunately you didn't have enough for felony possesion or you would have never seen your ride again. They can use any reason at all for pulling you over but they would have to have "resonable suspicion" for the search and siezure. Did you consent to a search? If not then they will have to prove to court why they had reasonable suspicion to do a search. You might have a case on those grounds to get the whole thing thrown out of court. If this ever happens again and they ask to search your car, just tell them "I'm sorry officer but I'm not an attorney and since I don't know what all is in my car, I'm not sure what you could call illegal". "I'm not being a smartass officer but I'll help you with anything I can but I just can't allow a search." ALWAYS be ploite and cooperative and they will usually let you go without issuing a ticket even. They want you to be a smartass or be pissed and uncooperative so they can hopefully thump your cranium just to see the knots come up. Just don't give the pr*cks the opertunity.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 189
haha, sounds familar, but back in highschool, me and my budy were smoken (weed) and cop seen me light the pipe, well i pocketed everything, except my budy had like a corner of weed twisted (but i had a half once and a pipe) and the cop asked for insurance and liscense then pulled us both out. Arrested me for the bud that in the corner of the bag, and searched me but didnt find half oz or the pipe and listen to this. didnt go to JAIL, took me home...NEVER got any charges because anything found in the car UNLESS its in your possesion, THE DRIVE IS RESPONSIBLE. and he put it on me. got off clean with a half oz
Joe

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 420
as far as i know they should have called a wreaker to take it to impound and not drive it its to much of a liability against the city if something was to happen to the car while they drove it

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5395
Sounds to me the cops own the "hood" out there. Sorry man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
with the racism, the rights not read and the driving your car instead of towing you should definitely win your case or at least get off much easier..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1768
"Illegal search and seizure. They are suppose to ask if they can search your car. Next, if no rights are read, you are off the hoof for sure. they are suppose to tow the vehicle to the impound, they are NEVER to be in your car without asking. invasion of privacy laws as well. You can have their badges. Need to get the guys contact info in the cells so you will have witnesses on the harassment as well. They are fvcked.

Kevin" Lol,they aren't fucked they'll get away with it.The last thing Chicago cops want is more media involved so they'll conceal the whole ordeal if anything.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 808
all you gotta do is when u get outta ur car is roll up the wondows and lock the door. then the cops have to way of getting into it and dont give them the keys and they gotta tow it. even though its BS for having ur car imponded jsut for music.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2129
Im talking to my lawyer on monday but i think i should get the stuff dropped and some kind of settlement if not their job. Snarl i heard about that today.. but these cops woulda just took my keys and went in anyways... they didnt even let me turn my car off

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3244
just pay the impound and fine...
your wasting money by fighting the cops...
THEY ALWAYS WIN!!!!

sh!t happens

Gold Member

Post Number: 2130
Im still trying to fight them, there was way to much bs in this for me to say fu<k it.. you would of had to be there to understand i guess... but hey driving since i prolly aint getting my stuff metered now.. does it say anything that the cops car was shaking inside of it with me in there... they had my sub on with me locked in the police car behind it.. it felt like the subs were in the cops trunk.. it was loud all i can say, im really gunna miss these subs until i buy new ones after all this bs

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 367
"just pay the impound and fine...
your wasting money by fighting the cops...
THEY ALWAYS WIN!!!! "

Yes they do, and they know it... this is why they do it.

It takes $$$$ to fight the police... and it takes very large, very hairy, very stinky... b@lls

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
thats sooo fucked up...

but ya if i ever get pulled over and they tell me to step out im lockin the doors. cuz legaly they cant go in if u tell them not to UNLESS they have probable cause(like seeing and open bottle, see a roach or smelling weed)

so as long as everything is hidden and you lock ur doors they CANNNOT go in ur car without a warrent

watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

ide reccomend watching the whole thing even though its 45mins. if you dont wanna watch the whole thing at least see the first part about what to do if you get pulled over (like 10 mins i think)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2131
Anyone up for the subs... reserve if they getting sold? Kevin can vouch for me that they are damn near new

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
damn theres no way u can get around sellin them?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3819
damn, finally read this thing. that whole thing sucks. theres' ways you can fight it so definately talk to your lawyer. looks like you will be getting off though since your rights weren't read to you. regardless of what that person said up there about only being read your rights if it's a felony, that's b.s. you were supposed to be read your rights felony or not. that's there bust and it'll probably not help them any if going to court. but depending on what you did right before they took you out the car and searched it though might make it legal. did you do anything from the time you pulled over to when the cop walked up to you?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1334
Dam that sh!t sucks but you're gonna have a hard time proving all that legally unless they have dashcams.

Sometimes I forget what a good area I live in (not trying to brag or nothin), but hearing this puts it in perspective. I live out in the sticks in Pennsylvania; some people around here don't even lock the doors to their houses.

And about the cops, I think they must be a lot worse in big cities. We don't even have local police here, we would have to call the state cops. I've had to call them twice, once when a guy took off without paying at a gas station where I used to work, and again when somebody shot some paintballs at my car while driving. They were really helpful and nice both times, so dam it must be a lot different in Chicago.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3245
LOL
shakin the inside of another car isnt hard buddy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2132
LOL drving... i never sat in another car with my sytem banging, and never felt it in another car when the system wasnt in that car... atleast how loud it was... but lets not even get on that right now :-(

Ctmike, im pretty sure they have to read you your rights if they arrest you, no matter what the charge. He handcuffed me and put me in his cruiser for no reasonable reason. Searched my ride without asking and did not let me close my door or anything, made me put my hands on the car the second i stepped out, he told me to ge out to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2133
I also had another run in with the cops yesterday.... long story.. more BS to go threw now... But the cop asked if i ever been arrested i told him i did last night.. he was like for what.. i told him my sounds then all of that illegal stuff... even the rookie that was giving me attitude said it was fu<ked up how they did that... even though i was giving the rookie attitude.. made me hang up my phone and wouldnt let me make my call or answer my phone... and i wasnt the one being arrested really... just being brought in just incase i had anything to do with the case... long story... im not geting into, but my point even this cop said it was fu<ked up..rookie in midolotian

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3844
i know you were supposed to be read your rights. i was referring to the post sunny made which said you are only supposed to be read your rights for felonies. believe me, i know you're supposed to be read them, probably better than anyone here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2136
Oh, alright ctmike, i wasnt to sure. But your right, anytime they take you in custody or handcuffs they have to read them to you...

And Snarl, there might not be, im looking at about 1200 or more for my ride after i goto the impound court... Im going to try to get them to drop the roach on the spot since it was a illegal search. But if they dont my friend just got a ticket for a roach at the same place when he went for his car.. 750$ for it.. then 500$ sounds.... 180$ tow... 25$ day storage... over weekend 75$ ya... expensive

If i sell the subs ill be buying more once this is settled i love these subs they get loud as hell and dont even get warm and i never got to try my 6K dream system i been planning on for a while... but ehhhhh ill prolly get 4-6 of them next if i sell them just to go back and really piss that cop and i have to talk to the judge to.... on the ticket it says the music is clearly auditable from 75ft away or further... i can only hear the bass when the windows where up...and my ride shaking.. thats not clear is it? lol... ya that wont work but i wish..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1771
"Im talking to my lawyer on monday but i think i should get the stuff dropped and some kind of settlement if not their job. Snarl i heard about that today.. but these cops woulda just took my keys and went in anyways... they didnt even let me turn my car off"

Killa are you seriously that dumb to f uck with Chicago cops?The last thing you want is dirty cops(Most Chicago Cops are) messing with you.They know everything about you and they can do anything they want to you and get away with it.Pissing them off with a lawyer is definately not a wise thing to do.For those of you that don't know...Chicago cops are pretty damn fugged up.The fact that a couple of you talked about illegal search and seizure which is a violation but...that's happened to me so many times,Killa's lucky they didn't bust his a ss for drug dealing,they could have easily planted some sh1t on him because it's happened to plenty of my friends.Killa if you have half a brain you'll just leave it alone,you're only going to make things worse by suing them.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 445
LOL ^^ like i said up there hes lucky it wasnt worse thats nothing i have a scar on my face for life cause i called a cop a pig when i was younger alot of sh!t happens and it probably gonna happen to you again most cops are DIRTY! youre wasting your time and money......

Gold Member

Post Number: 2138
Im still going for it, its BS. And Rob, ill give you the amp for 375$ delivered... The subs need to go to, they want 1700$ for my ride. then lawyer fees ect..

Silver Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 132
dude seriously i know everyone's stating their opinions but i would try to see how far you can push it cuz otherwise if theres no more people like you who actually care and take a lil extra stress are the people that can try to stop corrupt cops and i don't know the whole situation in chicago i live in a smaller town in minnesota but we do have at least 1 corrupt and he's a straight up d!ck!! and snarl i thank you so much for that informational video it kiked a $ $ haha i can't wait to get pulled over when i have a couple cases in my car and straight up tell the cop if he wants to search my sh1t to piss off haha i actually watched that whole video its video's like that i wish i coulda been informed on in high school.....

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 370
theonly lawyer up for the job:

http://videoclips.ovh.org/miniatury/Public_Enemy_Fight_The_Power.jpg

But f0 realz... any lawyer that takes this case just wants $, don't take this the wrong way but your not important enough for anyone to give a shi!t. If it were me, I'd just accept the kick in the nuts and move on with life.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 371
on that note... if you do follow through, make the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST DEAL POSSIBLE!!!!! I mean you gotta get the media on your side, you gotta alert as many people in chicagoland as possible and get them on YOUR side.

And even if you win, the cops will see nothing more than a slap on the wrist... and it'll definitely cost you more than the ticket lol.

But if its worth it for the satisfaction of winning.. don't half @$$ it, you gotta go absolutely all out...post on every chicago forum, hand out flyers, call up ever radio and news station hardcore. Talk to aldermans/the mayor etc etc etc EVERYONE. You want the dude sweeping up poo at brookfield zoo to know your full name.

IMO its not gonna happen.. but if you can get it to that point you cant lose.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3248
all the money your wasting on this could buy you a real 150dbs system....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
snarl how did u find that video its pretty sweet

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 139
I guess the cop that took your system hit 150dbs the whole way to the impound lot? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2140
:-(

I just got back from the impound took my subs and earthquake amp... so these are getting sold now

Mark, already sent email to the mayor, if he doesnt help im taking it to the media.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2596
The only thing you can do is HURRY up and post the bond note for the car, get it out NOW or you will lose your sh!t guarranteed! I fought the law and guess what, THEY WON, lol. You will never win that I know for a fact and BTW what was your crackar @ss doing on cottage grove? Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2144
just cruising, i aint afraid of cruising ghettos.. i jsut drive everywhere... but when i realized i was over there i was turning around

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
first part of paragraph 3 posted by killa on:

Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2007 - 12:43 pm:

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 380
"The only thing you can do is HURRY up and post the bond note for the car, get it out NOW or you will lose your sh!t guarranteed! I fought the law and guess what, THEY WON, lol. You will never win that I know for a fact and BTW what was your crackar @ss doing on cottage grove? Polo.."

I've been there myself, cottage grove and fighting the po po.

I've lived in englewood and south shore, still visit my grandma in englewood, so I suppose I'm desensitized. As long as you stick to main streets your fine, just pay attention.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 425
even if your ride is caught w/ drugs in it when it gets impounded they r not allowed to look inside. its happened to me once b4. it takes a warrant to search ur vehicle. how old are you? because if ur under 18 they call ur legal guardians n' they r able to pick up the car on the spot.thats happened to me once also

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2597
Sh!t Mark I use to live at 63rd/Stoney across from the lagoon but you don't see me cruising over there that late, lol. The fact is the projects are almost all gone soooo the cochise police have nothing to do but hassle folks. I miss doing the Archer ave cruise back in the 80's not that was fun! Polo..

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2598
Sh!t Mark I use to live at 63rd/Stoney across from the lagoon but you don't see me cruising over there that late, lol. The fact is the projects are almost all gone soooo the cochise police have nothing to do but hassle folks. I miss doing the Archer ave cruise back in the 80's now that was fun! Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1772
D-DOUBLE POST FTL!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4388
hes taking it to the media????

cmon killa i dont wanna see you on univision talking trash about the cops while u get bad ratings....

haha na im joking b ro but yeah bro i know ur gonna waste your time bro but yeah give em hell and u only took the subs and amps???? why u didnt took the whole truck???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2145
I dont have a big enough ride to get most of the stuff out, i cant fit the box in any of my parents cars. The kenwood amp pushing my components is on the side of my box which i cant get out myself, the box has dist. blocks screwed to it with 0gauge wire... so its like in there good to.. uinless they cut the 2 runs of it.. THe components battery, 6x9's and kenwood amp and HU without the face, are the only things in there still.

Even if i waste my time, im still giving them hell since nobody else really does, i dont really care what its gunna cost me but they pretty much rap3d me.. .so im doing the same to them, didnt take it to the media yet but i will if i have to

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2599
Hey Killa, if you get really desparate I will offer you $400 CASH/CARRY, meaning I will drive over there and pick it up and hand you $400 CASH. Just keep it in mind if you need to ditch soon. Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2165
on what polo? I think i might be able to keep one sub now :-) i sold the tablet PC for 750$ next my laptop for 900$ maybe... im debating on it still....

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2601
Oh sorry Killa, meaning for one of the subs. Polo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
killa have you gotten anywhere with your lawyers about the fact that they did illegal things to you when you were stopped?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2166
Well im still searching for the best lawyer possible, but i have heard form everyone of them i have a case and they would have no problem taking it for me, I am trying to look up previous cases and such for all of them to find out which one id proly be best with, I GOT MY RIDE BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

The cops left all my power things on to kill my battery tho... and also shoved somthing in my driver side lock so i cant use a key anymore... it worked fine before it got impounded...i was lucky the battery just had enough juice to open unlock the door, it was weird because the lights wouldnt even turn on. I was lucky enough to find sombody with a jumper pack there so i didnt have to get a tow... although my friends mom was going to do me a favor and have her tow company come pick it for free since i always helped her out with her problems (car, computer and home theatre) my car was DISGUSTING! They poured my bag of chips all over the car, threw everything all around, my 6x9's where thrown around, my Stinger SUBWOOFER RCA's look like one of them was yanked out of the line driver (the rca head is messed up now)

SOME BS!

And it was illegal, for sure monkey.

I had to pay 1700$ because of the 1000$ fine for the .1 gram if that.... fu<king blunt roach. Im going to try to get that money back as well since the evidence will get thrown away in court after i prove the illegal search and siezure(if u dontknow... they can find a bomb or anything on you.... if it was illegal search and you can prove it... to the courts.. he didnt have a bomb or drugs or anything..) It goes to the trash :-)

I wonder if the evidence even made it to lockup? The cops repetivly said this was bettter then anything he has ever seen, and insisted on it being laced and said he was getting fu<ked up just from the smell.... i asked him if he was smokin on it.. he just got more insistent on it being laced...

Polo, ill keep that in mind but i dunno if i will get that desperate lol. I just got them about a month ago after a about a 2month wait... im going to try to sell everything but the subs first to see if i can cover the stuff, but if it comes down to it ill let you know. Only need money for the lawyer now..But im not sure how the lawyer will be paid yet....1\3 of settlement or payments... i will find that out once i decide on the lawyer i use.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6068
You need a pro bono lawyer. Some will do it for free unless you win. So sue for like $5000, then the leech lawyer gets half if not all of it.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1273
^^Yeah, ALL lawyers will tell you, "you have a case".

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2602
What is the lowest you would go on one sub? $525 kinda steep for a sub that may have been clipped, lol J/K....Polo. ;)

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 135
That youtube clip was fantastic, it taught me how to smoke weed, chruise, hide it well, and best of all, NOT GET CAUGHT! Im changing my profession from a student to a stoner. Thanks again Snarl

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
lol np...helped me out alot

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 382
"That youtube clip was fantastic, it taught me how to smoke weed, chruise, hide it well, and best of all, NOT GET CAUGHT! Im changing my profession from a student to a stoner. Thanks again Snarl"

Inspirational eh?

While it has a good message... conveying it in a situation where they ARE breaking the law wasn't the best idea.

IMO, best thing you can do is not get pulled over in the first place. Or if you ride in a situation where you have a good chance of getting pulled over, make sure the car is clean, or you at least have a great stash box.

On that note traffic stops suck... court sucks more...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
Well i tested the subs they are still fine :-) the only damage really is my keyholes for my door were broke, not cosmeticly but inside of them it was like sombody twisted it up so i couldnt use they key, both doors are the same... you have to jiggle the key forever to unlock the door... on top of that the cops tryed to make sure my battery was dead.... dead battery + broken locks = no way in car without jimmy\window breaking... i never had a problem with the locks before... i think they did that, also on the far side of my ride, the side away from the police station, my tires were low on air and missing valve stem caps, the side closer to the cops station were fine with caps still intact, the tires were brand new put on in janurary at a tire shop, they put caps on. Also the vavle stem is very vcery shiny as if it was removed recently... the tires were low enough so that they will ruin the wall of the tire from driving but not look\feel like a complete flat... no holes in the tires... was fine b4 it went to station\impound... i also got pictures of that, hopfully it could be enough to get survielence videos of the station parking on camera...but i dunno... ill bring it up in court.

Snarl, that video was informational but wouldnt of helped my situation.. they didnt even give me the chance to close the door before turning me arond to put my hands on the roof..

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 136
Consequences following court suck the most. I got lucky I guess.. Speeding ticket, nothing major.. I was 14 over and got 25 hours community service. I get to pick up stuffed animals, pet a hissing cockroach, organize books, and make bubbles for 25 hours at the Kids Commons. Its magnificent.. While my friend was 36 over, he too gets 25 hours, but was allowed to mow lawns and have his mom sign off on the comm. service sheet. Phuckin sh!tty if u ask me.. I'll be there after school tomorrow.... cant wait.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2168
Mark has the right idea.... but if your like me, if they violate you for dumb reasons where your just minding your own bussiness.. your gunna try to do the same to them

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
damn that just really fu<kin blows

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 326
update KiLLa!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
goin to lawyer office tomorrow

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1007
Wow This was the first time I read through this thread just now and wow Killa it sucks what happened. I hope that you get everything worked out and it goes in your favor.

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 81
can i see that youtube clip lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us