Bronze Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 60
stable at 1 ohm i'm interested

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 603
alot of mono amps are..but u get wat u pay for..

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4566
check this out

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/188495.html

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4567
u can use this

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13487

Silver Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 117
if your looking for an old school amp I'm listing an Orion hcca 250r, 1/2 ohm stable, on e bay

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 214
If you'd consider a refurb the Lanzar Vibe 1200D is $120 shipped on ebay. I think that's the best deal you're going to find anywhere as far as power for the cost.

There are also 4 good deals at ikesound that would be more than enough power - the Viper 1200.1, Orion 1200D, Directed 1100D and 1500D.

For new I think your best bet would be the Hifonics bx1000D, bx1005d, bx1200d or bx1205d.
Onlinecarstereo.com and ikesound.com both have good prices on those, and there's always ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 380
if your looking for cheap but somthing that still produces the power it claims then i would choose the Audiobahn A8002T that Rovin gave a link to..or you could look into the deals on refurbs at ikesound that Optidriven mentioned .. or you could go Hifonics but they dont do there rated power so if you need 800rms then you would have to get somthing that is 1200rms to actually be able to get near 800 true rms power if going with hifonics

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Opti got the link of the 1200d refurbed?

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 221
ebay search "lanzar mono"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LANZAR-VIBE-CLASS-D-MONO-BLOCK-SUBS-AMP-AUDIO-AMP LIFIER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38638QQitemZ8026466215QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

FWIW - I'm not familiar with the seller. Audioblowouts deals directly with Lanzar and handles a LOT of thier refurbs, but I don't know about "roadentertainment". You might want to send an e-mail and try to feel them out.

It does say 1 yr mfg warranty so I would THINK they're legit, but you never know.

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 222
there's a test at carsound that has the Vibe 1200D at 1262w at 1 ohm - 14v.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4044
why do the specs sux so badd.lol^^

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 382
Opti i think he wanted the link to the Orion 1200D,,because no one in there right mind would want the link to the Lanzar

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 224
No one wants 1200w (rms) for $120?

If you say so.

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 225
"why do the specs sux so badd.lol^^"

I don't know. Appearently Sound Around outsources their websites and once the specs are posted it takes an act of congress to correct any errors. So when retailers use the website as their source for specs they're messed up half the time.

It is supposed to be rated at
1200 at 4, 2 and 1 ohm respectively.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5141
Optidriven, do you honestly believe you'll get 1200w for $120?
If you do, I can hook you up with some 2000w Pyramid/Sony.

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 228
Don't treat me like an idiot.

It's a known fact the 1200D does its rated power. It's been known for 5 years. Where have you been?

It was $220-$250 online when it came out. The first two batches had some tech issues so Lanzar has a lot of refurbs now. They've been selling for $100-$120 + shipping on ebay for about a couple years. One of the best deals out there for pure power.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5143
Not treating you like an idiot. If you love Lanzars, then good for you. I know some that thinks Hifonics is the best amp for the money. I've been using PPI/Orion/Zapco for the last 5 years.
There's a reason why a company has lot of refurbs on sale.

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 231
"Love's" a bit strong. I do prop Lanzar quite a bit because a lot of people only see the Vibes and Viberants at their local pawn shop and assume Lanzar is junk from top to bottom. I just think the whole story should be known. My ties to Lanzar aren't all that strong anymore. I like the Vibe line for budget stuff, but my everyday amps are '03 Optidrives from the end of the Zed Audio era. Their amps have changed a lot in the past couple years.

I told you why they have a lot of refurbs on sale.
And I also said Vibe is a budget brand. They tried to do a lot with a little and get it on the market. They made a mistake - the 1st build had problems with low impedance load so they redesigned them. The 2nd build had a noise issue so they changed build houses. That's where the majority of the refurbs came from. From that point on the 1200D and more recent 1800D have been good amps.
It's Lanzar's loss that they have to rebuild them and sell them cheap. That doesn't make them a bad buy, or a bad amp for that matter.

Being a PPI/Orion fan you probably understand that problems do happen and refurbs are a good way to recover some losses from defective products. Ikesound is littered with Directed brand refurbs.

Not all of us can justify the price of a Zapco.
When someone's looking for a "good/cheap" sub amp the 1200D definitely qualifies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5147
I'm not here to insult you or anyone else. Just giving alternative solutions, that I have gained via numerous hours of using and testing amps.
I recall last year, someone else doing the same thing with Hifonics amps.
I try and avoid promoting one brand. Instead, give many options. As you know, Lanzar competes directly with Hifonics, Audiobahn and DEI.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2806
How good is the Kicker KX1000.1 and is there any amps in that price range thats better. Looking for the amp to be 4 ohm or 1 ohm stable to drive a pair of 12w6v2's which are dual 4 ohm each.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2807
How good is the Kicker KX1200.1 and is there any amps in that price range thats better. Looking for the amp to be 4 ohm or 1 ohm stable to drive a pair of 12w6v2's which are dual 4 ohm each.
Whould the kicker be overpowering the 800 watt rms jls ?

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 914
Don't get the A8002T, get the A8000T.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
man i'll go with lanzar cuz my budget isn't the best :p

Silver Member

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 307
let us know how it works out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
ok

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 948
You can get the A8000T for like $130 on E-Bay! Are you crazy? The Audiobahn was tested by Isaac, it puts out the power, and is quite durable.

I'd get the Audiobahn, Lanzar isn't so hot anymore...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
a8000t is stable at 1 ohm cuz i saw that was 2 ohm stable so
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us