Glass is back! Hurry to Amp Forum lol...

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 299
PROOF: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186195.html

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 467
haha ya i saw him there, finally. we've missed you Glass!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10832
you guys need to get out more! lol

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 479
heh heh^^^

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1325
This happens to me every year around this time. I get sooo much time off, it's not even funny... I start freaking out, as you can probably tell from all my other posts. I'm still finding some I don't remember...

Anonymous

ROFL u guys r funny. its like glasswolf is god or something

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4301
well to alot of ppl on this forum he is , dammit - lol ..........

all follwers Upload the chief -lol

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10844
this is the problem with popularity. it alays seems to breed deceit in a few people, regardless of the humility or lack thereof in the person being spoken of.

I'd thought maybe by being gone for a bit some of that would wear off and I could sneak back in without too much hoopla, but I guess that wasn't in the cards.

I'm not a God, I don't know everything about car audio, I'm not even always a very nice person. I like to help out when I can. I have a fair amount of experience to share, and I try to give back some of what others have given to me over the years. that's all.

sorry if the attention annoys some people. Honestly it annoys me a little bit at times too, just because occasionally people use me or my posts in ways that aren't really flattering and it puts me in a tough position.

I appreciate the respect, really. It just gets a bit much to deal with at times.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4324
i hope i did not rub you in any wrong way with my 2 lines above - lol , just kidding around , Glass .

Reason why we need a few ppl like you 3 around is for when some newbie or unreg'd user comes on talking a load of BS & tries to convince us he's right & also when some ppl need to get ideas off experienced installers because they want to do or have ideas of stuff that most of us have never done before .

Totally agree that no 1 person can know every darn thing cause there are over 100 car audio companies out there & who could ever possibly use products from all ...

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 475
lol rovin, y did u change ur name 2 anon?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4327
just temporary insanity cause i had nothin better to do - lol ........

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 476
lol, i like the little faces....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1329
Wow. That was impressive Rovin...

(I'm partying tonight, so tell me what I was doing in the morning)

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10848
I thought that name change was pretty funny
registered as anonymous..

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4104
"this is the problem with popularity. it alays seems to breed deceit in a few people, regardless of the humility or lack thereof in the person being spoken of.

I'd thought maybe by being gone for a bit some of that would wear off and I could sneak back in without too much hoopla, but I guess that wasn't in the cards.

I'm not a God, I don't know everything about car audio, I'm not even always a very nice person. I like to help out when I can. I have a fair amount of experience to share, and I try to give back some of what others have given to me over the years. that's all.

sorry if the attention annoys some people. Honestly it annoys me a little bit at times too, just because occasionally people use me or my posts in ways that aren't really flattering and it puts me in a tough position.

I appreciate the respect, really. It just gets a bit much to deal with at times."

Glasswolf I appreciate what you stated there and it is filled with wisdom and honesty. Im also glad you recognized the others that were involved in your learning process. You are definately an asset to ecoustics and the forum as a whole. As you mentioned God like status its good for us to recognize none of us are Gods but we are a group of memebers sharing comin intrests and striving to learn and design audio systems and the like worthy of our time and talents invested. To finalize theres only one God and hes the one to give all credit for what we have material or knowledge based and thats how we stay humble "truely humble".

Thanks,

Sean

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 172
preyer to the car audio gods... hehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1336
Ahem. :P