Rf 451s amp

Username: Texasseville

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 10
i have a rf 451s amp

im running 1 sub w/ it and its been working fine for almost a year now

all of the sudden I kept blowing fuses at my battery that goes to my amp

it got so bad that when the fuse even touched the holder it would blow before I could even get it put in the fuse holder

I know its grounded properly so I changed the fuse holder and no more blown fuses

BUT

now my amp doesnt seem to be sending any power to my sub...the sub has sound coming from it but NO bass at all and I can turn my stereo up loud but it doesnt effect the sub its still sounds quiet w/ NO BASS

on the rf amp theres the RF logo that lights up blue, i was thinking maybe my amp might be blown but the RF logo still lights up???

I though it could be my sub, but I hooked my sub up to my other car and it works perfectly fine

do yall think I blew my amp???

if so how could I send it to RF to get it fixed??

thanks for any help!

sssssssssssss
Unregistered guest
i got 12inch vrx car sub, 700 watt the blue one, with the box fully fitted. i bought the ac to dc convertor box and also the amplifier,the punch 500watt 2 channel amp, and the wiring kit. so i connected everyting up to the pc it pumps loud but does not produce quality sound even when the pc sourround sound speakers are off. so why is dat???

the amp has a feature called high in, male output, which from the manuals it plugs in to the stereo but i dont no what it does and wheither i need to use it ? so can anyone help????

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 11
i dont know what this guy above is saying and why he posted in my post instead of starting a new thread to ask his question?

why would you hook up a car system to your pc anyway??

why not just buy a entertainment system (120V)that uses a sub, and why do you want a 500watt computer system for, why not just buy a house system stereo????

im not sure if this a joke or not...anyway back to my question if anyone can help me

i have a Rockford Fosgate 451s POWER series amp

it got so bad that when the fuse even touched the holder it would blow before I could even get it put in the fuse holder

I know its grounded properly so I changed the fuse holder and no more blown fuses

BUT

now my amp doesnt seem to be sending any power to my sub...the sub has sound coming from it but NO bass at all and I can turn my stereo up loud but it doesnt effect the sub its still sounds quiet w/ NO BASS

on the rf amp theres the RF logo that lights up blue, i was thinking maybe my amp might be blown but the RF logo still lights up???

I though it could be my sub, but I hooked my sub up to my other car and it works perfectly fine

thanks for any help!

ssssssss
Unregistered guest
i got 12inch vrx car sub, 700 watt the blue one, with the box fully fitted. i bought the ac to dc convertor box and also the amplifier,the punch 500watt 2 channel amp, and the wiring kit. so i connected everyting up to the pc it sounds loud but the sub doesnt PUMP fully when i turn it to max on the amp and the pc volumes and doesnt produce quality sound even when the pc sourround sound speakers are off. so why is dat???

the amp has a feature called high in, male output, which from the manuals it plugs in to the stereo but i dont no what it does and wheither i need to use it ? so can anyone help????

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 12
dude what the f*ck is your problem

go ask you dumb azz stupid retared no sense idiotic question in your own thread!!

I have a Rockford Fosgate 451s POWER series amp

BUT

thanks for any help!

HHGG
Unregistered guest
i got 12inch vrx car sub, 700 watt the blue one, with the box fully fitted. i bought the ac to dc convertor box and also the amplifier,the punch 500watt 2 channel amp, and the wiring kit. so i connected everyting up to the pc it sounds loud but the sub doesnt PUMP fully when i turn it to max on the amp and the pc volumes and doesnt produce quality sound even when the pc sourround sound speakers are off. so why is dat???

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 14
WHAT A LOOSER!!!

"WHY IS DAT" DAT IZ BECUZ U AN IDIOT!

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 15
ssssssss
Unregistered guest

HHGG
Unregistered guest

TROLL SOMEWHRE ELSE AND GET A LIFE BUDDY!! SEEMS YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE AT ALL IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO KEEP POSTING AND POSTING UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES...

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 16
"so i connected everyting"

"ac to dc convertor"

"pc sourround sound"

"i dont no what it does and wheither i need to use it ? so can anyone help????"

YEAH I CAN HELP YOU

ITS SPELLED EVERYTHING NOT "EVERYTING"

ITS SPELLED KNOW NOT "I DONT NO"

ITS SPELLED WHETHER NOT "WHEITHER"

ITS SPELLED CONVERTER NOT "CONVERTOR"

ITS SPELLED SURROUND NOT "SOURROUND"

INSTEAD OF TROLLING GO READ UP ON A DICTIONARY AND LEARN SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE HOW TO SPELL INSTEAD OF HOOKING UP SOME CAR SYSTEM TO YOUR HOME COMPUTER LIKE A MORON THAT YOU ARE

; )

Bronze Member

TEXAS U.S.A.

Post Number: 18
hey troll...seems you posted on sept. 20th in the speaker forums asking this same dumb question

i just happen to notice after I was browsing through some of the other forums

==================================================

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/162782.html

sandeep
Username: Delete

Post Number: 2

alwite m8. i got 12inch vrx car sub, 700 watt the blue one, with the box fully fitted. i bought the ac to dc convertor box and also the amplifier,the punch 500watt 2 channel amp, and the wiring kit. so i connected everyting up to the pc it pumps loud but does not produce quality sound even when the pc sourround sound speakers are off. so why is dat???

==================================================

WHAT A LOOSER FOR REAL, YOU'VE COME BACK 4 DAYS LATER SAYING THE SAME DUMB SH*T IN A DIFFERENT FORUM, ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!

DUDE YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU MAN, YOU HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL!!!

YOU WASTED TIME IN YOUR LIFE GOING TO DIFFERENT FORUMS POSTING THE SAME DUMB QUESTION FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN TO TRY AND START SOME FLAMING SH*T OVER THE INTERNET!!?????

YOU EVEN WASTED MORE TIME IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE TO REGISTER IN THAT SPEAKER FORUM POST, WOW CHAMP YOUR AMAZING, GREAT LIFE YOU HAVE!!

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS POST, I DEFINETLY SEE NOW IM DEALING WITH A CHILD

****CLOSED****

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us