Help me decide on some things

I'm trying to set up a system, but unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to hear most of this stuff, so I have to make a decision based on peoples' recommendations. I'm trying to choose main speakers, a receiver, and a sub. So far I'm trying to decide between:
Either a Denon 2802 receiver or H/K 520
For speakers:
Klipsch RF3, Infinity IL50, JBL S312II, Polk RT1000i
For the sub:
Either an Infinity IL120 or Infinity HPS-1000

I'm leaning towards the infinity speakers based on what people said at audioreview.com, but I'm not really sure. So, please tell me what to do if it was your choice

stay away from the infinity sub get a velodyne klipsch or dahlquist it goes lower tha n the infinitys

I have an Infinity HPS 1000. It is an amazing sub. It rocks the house at ease and also musical. It has a 1000 watts on board amp. It is very heavy and big as the only thing I dont like about it. But in terms of movie and music performance, this is an absolute bargain.

If you want to know more about it email me....ross90@flash.net

This sub you cannot go wrong if you get one that is on good condition.

Ross M

Stay with the denon. They are better receiver and more musical. As far as speakers goes, it all depends on your budget. HOw much do you plan on spending. There are superb speakers for less $1000 for 5.1 set up if you shop around. If your budget is less than $1000, checkout PSB speakers and some of the B&W speakers and Wharfedale diamond speakers. If you want, write me an email ross90@flash.nte

I have been putting together home theaters for 10 years now and I will help you and consult with you.....from home theater enthusiast to another......don't buy bad speakers....you will be stuck with them for a while...choose well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us