Kenwood USA website down, but here are the manuals

Username: Nsputnik

CA USA

Post Number: 4
http://www.hightechaudio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid =1

PFC5
Unregistered guest
Apparently Kenwoods website is down so much that people have to post manuals elsewhere. This would give me pause before I would buy any of their products.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 455
You idiots, check their page NOW. It says they are rebuilding it, meaning if you know anything about web development, it is much easier to rebuild/redesign when their server is down. Good god.

Bronze Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 89
TB I don't know how Kenwood is doing and whether a down web server is an indication of how their business is going, but I do know about web development and an up and down site, regardless of any redesign is unacceptable for any company much less one of that size.

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 705
Stof is right about that. If you redesign a web site, you do it in parallel on another server. Heck, it could be an obsolete PC running apache!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 458
Regardless, you don't go ragging on the company's productcs even if their site is down.

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 710
Actually, what gives me pause is you saying:

You idiots, check their page NOW. It says they are rebuilding it, meaning if you know anything about web development, it is much easier to rebuild/redesign when their server is down. Good god.

and it turns out you're wrong about that, and you are treating people of being idiots. Sorry, but it doesn't make you look good.

Unregistered guest
i want manuals of IS-A13 IS-A13EX IS-A13TR
telephoneset in english pdf form of japanese edition of it is exist at
http://www.kenwood-service.com/imdl/tel_fax.html
ftf@fCf‹fTfCfYF4,325KB@"­""uF2000/09/28
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us