Please take me out of my misery !


Unregistered guest
OK, I am stupid,

I have two amps working as monoblocks and have speakers that support bi-wiring....anyway, I am running a set of cables from the amp's "A" speakers to one set of posts and another one from the "B" to the other set of posts I bi-wiring or bi-amping?

Thanks a lot and please do not be too harsh on me !



Bronze Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY Pakistan

Post Number: 47
Registered: May-05
You're not stupid, I am. Just check the name! Anyway, if the speaker wires are coming from the same amp - using speaker outputs A & B from the same amp to each speaker, you are bi-wiring. In your instance, you would need four mono-blocks to bi-amp two speakers. For example - Amp 1's output goes to one set of the right speaker's binding posts, and amp 2 goes to the second set of the right speaker's binding posts. Amps 3 and 4 would work the same way on the left channel.
hope I didn't confuse you.

Unregistered guest

You are a good soul, thank you so much for the lesson.

I do appreciate it !

Cheers Mate !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us