Alteraudio - thanks for your advice - got my CDT's yesterday.

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1183
Decided to go with the 51neo's you suggested. :-) Will be installing them in the next couple days (powered by a kicker ks200.2 amp). Will let you know what I think when they're done..

Thanks again for your help.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3904
Seth you should be pleased with them. I installed the 6.5 neo coaxials in the front of my SUV. I still have to get some 6x9's to replace the stock and im probably going to get thoese Pioneer Rev 6x9 2 ways.

Let me know how yours sounds. Mine sounds great off the HU power.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
MO.. I'd really recommend against those REV series.. I had the 6.5 2ways.. and they sounded pretty good, but their reliability is dirt.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
MO.. I'd really recommend against those REV series.. I had the 6.5 2ways.. and they sounded pretty good, but their reliability is dirt.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 916
YOU'RE THE KING OF DOUBLE POSTS SETH. GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT THEM, EVEN THOUGH NOT FROM ME BUT O WELL ALL IS GOOD. jUST GIVE THEM SOME CLEAN POWER AND THEY'LL DO WELL FOR YOU. THE REV SERIES ISN'T TOO BAD THOUGH.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
Alteraudiousa, lol, I'm not sure why, but for like the last 24-48 hours, my posts have been doubling up a lot. It used to not let you post the same message within 2 minutes to the same board, but I guess they changed something and now it's letting it happen, ugh.

Alteraudiousa.. I wish you'd have told me you sold them, or I'd have for sure picked them up from you.. You never mentioned that on the thread (https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/232227.html)

I did get a pretty good price though.. woofersetc cuts me good deals on a lot of stuff, since I've spent closing in on $4,000 with them.. Been shopping through them even with slightly higher prices than other stores since the day they *called* me and let me know that a Brutus 1605D was brand new, and for sale at the same price as the 1500 I had ordered from them, and changed my order for me.. But now I just call up and get the items for cheaper than any other place on the web I can find'm.. Not gonna mention the price, as I'm not sure if since they're an authorized dealer if they have to sell them at "x" amount or not.. :-)

But hey, if I like the CDT's.. Can you recommend any CDT midbass drivers in the sub $200 range?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1195
Bleh.. The REV Series is ok I guess... But when they say 65 watts RMS, THEY MEAN IT.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3906
Well thats the problem with 65 watts RMS seth ?

Im planning to give them 17-40 watts rms at the most.

Its between the Revs and Alpine Type R 6x9 2ways.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
Nothing at all, MO, but these speakers just..meh.. I dont know. I was giving them about 80 watts RMS each, and they were toast rather quickly, but oh well.. At that much power, they should sound good. :-) What made you decide on the REV series? Just wondering.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 922
Seth email me about the midbass drivers. sales@alteraudiousa.com

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3908
I have 2 cars. SUV and SEDAN

I have the SQ setup in my SEDAN feat. 2 10w6v2's / Arc Audio 1500-XXK / CDT HD62 / PPI A600.2 etc...

Ive recently started messing with the SUV and added CDT NEOX 6.5 coaxials to replace the fronts but now need a 6x9 to replace the rears. Just a simple system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us