'sidmax

Bronze Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 33
could i fit 2 idmax's in one of those custom f150 box's to put behind the seats in my single cab f150

Bronze Member

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 34
oooooooops mean idmax on thread name lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2213
Was wondering if a sidmax is like an imitation like soundstorm/soundstream , phoenix digital/phoenix gold - lol

I don't know what space that ride would have but if u need the height/depth of an ID sub u can go to their website & view the tech spec section - i think a 12 idmax is around 8" ......

Bronze Member

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 35
lol...thats what im wanting to go with since the new truck but just dont think its gonna fit and ive heard they dont sound good in bed with bedcover

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2215
i replied to u in that other thread ....Upload

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/173354.html

Bronze Member

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 36
have u ever heard any subs in the back of a truck with a bedcover ? if so do they sound $hi**y lol i just dont think i can fit the subs i want behind the seat

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2220
never did that before - i may be wrong but i can't find the logic in putting your subs outside the cabin & undercover . To me they would be blasting their lives out & u may be only hearing like less than 1/3 or so .

Whats the most space u have behind those seats inside the cabin . U can do a 4 good 8" subs (firing the ports upwards) & still get some decent bass as 8" subs are not very tall ....

Bronze Member

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 37
the box i was lookin at the mounting depth was only like 5 inches

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4030
"never did that before - i may be wrong but i can't find the logic in putting your subs outside the cabin & undercover . To me they would be blasting their lives out & u may be only hearing like less than 1/3 or so ."

Competitors do it, just cut a couple nice big slots and vent the box and the cab together.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us