Anyone using Klipsch quintet III?

Username: Mrckone

Toledo, Ohio U.S.A.

Post Number: 8
I am selling my bose speakers right now and am looking at the Klipsch quintet III set. I think that they sound okay in the store. But am wondering if anyone has had any problems with them or if they sound bad once at home. I already have an infinity sub that I will be using so no problem with the bass, these will be mostly for movies. Thanks for any help or response.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4273
do you absolutely HAVE to have sats, or can you live with small bookshelves? Much better sound for the money there.

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1123
I think the quintet's are subpar. I would not be surprised if they are not even manufactured by Klipsch. I think they are just produced for low end competition in the big box stores.

Try taking a look at the Orb's. I have a set of almost satellite size (a little bigger) from Aperion which I'm pretty happy with.

Username: Mrckone

Toledo, Ohio U.S.A.

Post Number: 9
The wife says the speakers need to be small. It is a small room to begin with. 14 feet from viewing area to tv. I need to be around that price range of $550. Maybe a little more but not alot more. I think that the orbs are a little out of the price range. Although I already have an acoustic research center and the aforementioned infinity sub. I dont know, iahve a couple of weeks to decide. Any other suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4284
What receiver are you using?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us