Reciever for Klipsch RF-35

Unregistered guest
I have a pair of Klipsch RF-35 package although i'm goign to be using either rsw-10 or 12 instead of rw12. I'm looking for a reciever to push them. The dealer suggests Rotel RSX-1056. However I'm not sure if there is a better one out there for me. I listen to about 60%ht and 40% music. I realize that listening to the reciever in my house is the best way, but i'm hoping to limit the number of recievers i need to test. I'm looking to stay under $1500 but willing to take suggestions if i should spend more

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1919
Try the Outlaw Audio 950/7100 combination. An absolute gem and would pair most graciously with the RF-35.

matt_nardi
Unregistered guest
I also am wondering what would be a good match to a pair of Klipsch KSF 8.5's. I am currently running a yamaha which I got a great deal on a while ago. But like most people say...it runs a little bright and I'm looking to fill out the lower end. I'm trying to keep it under $1000. also would buying a two channel amp do the trick as well? or switching the impedence load to 6 for my fronts? thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 935
Matt,
See dynaco.com and look at the Elite vsx-56txi for $997. This will drive the Klipsch very well and help tame their brightness more than any other receiver you will find. You might even find that the Elite 54 fills your needs and it's only $699.

matt_nardi
Unregistered guest
thanks for the advice...i'll do some research on those. i wasn't aware that there was an elite model out there so cheap!

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 39
hey realeitefan this is for my friend who is looking for klipsh even though they are bright so what do you say about NAD763 will it paid good with Klipsch or not thanks

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 945
The NAD will do just fine with Klipsch.NAD has such a neutral to slightly warm sound that it will go with about anything you can throw at it. Sonically they are about as good as it gets.

Anonymous

I also have a klipsch setup and I was wondering how the NAD T743 stacked up against the 63 and the elite models mentioned earlier.

Unregistered guest
I have been considering the marantz 5500 to go with the Klipsch rf-35's. I like the video conversion and the power seems to be good. Was wondering if anyone had any input on this reciever

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 42
i had checked a 5300 and compared it to pioneer elite 54 now at 90 watts it pumped good power but did not much options on dsp as the newer 54 but considering thier upgrades 5400 and 5500 should do a good job
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us