Definitive mythos speakers?

anyone familiar w/ these speakers..are they any good?....what about the definitive speakers in general....?

hi-fi lover
THEY ARE CRAAAP!!...THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY...

hi-fi lover
:) satisfied?

Hi-fi Lovers boyfriend
Def Techs are good speakers.

But whether you like them or not is your opinion.

You could also do a google search on them and look for reviews to get an idea.

thanks hi-fi lovers boyfriend:)
do u know anything ab the definitive mythos one speakers?

jordie
yeah...I did not read many reviews about the new deftechs mythos one .I am also curious what experts(hawk,elitefan,...) think ab them....and the bp7000 and 7001..thank you guys

hi-fi lovers boyfriend
I demoed some def techs a while back. Nice sound but too expensive for me and hifi-lover. Model was the BP2002tl.

I also do not like their website. It has the same info as their printed flyers. No detailed pictures or additional info. Lots of "rave" reviews from Audio mags. Makes me think they are associated with Theatre Research.

elitefan
I have not heard the mythos models but in general Def Tech makes some of the best speakers you will ever find. Great build quality, superior crossovers, fabulous dynamics and awesome yet tight bass. In a large room it would be hard to find anything to best them. I had the DR-7 system and the imaging was incredible for the price. Highly recommended.

my room is only 220 sq feet...so I guess the new bp7001 are not the best choice..plus they will scare my neighbours:)

Username: Heff

Post Number: 15
they look nice in their photos. Match the color of many plasma HDTV's out there. Some people love bipolar sound over other models.

Have you auditioned one?

Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 27
The January issue of Sound & Vision has an article about speakers for plasma sets and the Mythos system is included along with several others. The complete system is about $3500 if I remember correctly. I would suggest reading this article as it might give you some other suggestions on similar type speakers. Lots of good brands included.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us