Sony APM-22ES Speakers - spares

Lloyd Holman
Hello All,

Does anyone know if its possible to get hold of spares for the Sony APM-22ES speakers, the tweeter has packed up in mine, these are seriously good sounding speakers and it would be a shame to looses them.

Cheers
Lloyd

Hey Lloyd
Did you ever hear a response to your posting?
I've got a pair, they are excellent, and one tweeter just died. Can you email me mikfwm@yahoo.ca ???

I've been searching for replacement, but SONY has told me they no longer make them or have substitutes...
I'm sure there are other possible tweeters that could replace them and might sound good but they wont be the same as the originals...

hey, im tryin to find more info on the APM-22ES
speakers, if anyone can assist in finding some
please email me at t_k_k_123@yahoo.ca
{t_k_k_123@yahoo.ca,)

aaron m
hey, I need some info on where to find some sony apm-22es speakers, if anyone can help drop me a line at aaron_mclean01@yahoo.ca

All the boys in the pre-Ind. class want to know where to find a TWEETER for this sony APS speaker.
signed bubbabooie

hellou !

i want spares to my sony apm -33 speakers

both bass element are broken in border area
i have heard that it can be fixed.

can you tell me where to ask spares of those

Aps speakers

If anyone has any info on how to obtain spare
or replacement parts for the apm 22es spkr, please
email me. Many thanks, howard

juan carlos navarro
try this:

http://www.partsolver.com

juan carlos

i have two sony apm speakers very nice!!with tweeters originals sony apm
sale for u$150

Anonymous
i have 2 apm-22es speakers

jay brooks
I am looking for a replacement sony center speaker for the dav-990c. Contact me if you know or have one I can get. You can reach me @ brooks22@volfirst.net

thanks, jay

Hello!
I am from Mexico,I am fan number one for sony apm
speakers,I have information and a big picture of
apm's now I have APM 22ES and APM 55W since 88
I love this speakers There is no other sound like
this,if you need info about it this is my adrees
I'm sorry for my inglish y
nachoretana@yahoo.com

I am a fan for a pair of APM Sony loudspeakers, from APM 22 ES to APM 66 ES model.
Is there somewhere, somebody offering this stuff?

I have a pair of APM-22ES speakers they are great and i only paid £10 for them, what a steal!

Alan Atherton Jackman
i just got a pair for £15 they may look a little old... but sound GREAT! :-P

Hi there, i have just picked up a pair of sony APM 22ES speakers including original sony stands off ebay for what i thought was a pretty good price, unfortunately when i got them home the tweeters were fried, i was gutted as i had a pair of these back in 1990 and the sound of them was unreal, can anyone help me out to get hold of a pair of tweeters, as sony do not support spares for this model anymore.

Many thanks

England

ive had the front detachable peice stlolen of my cdx c5000r car cd radio any ideas where i might get one in the manchester area ive tried sony maindealears and they just told me it must be a discontinude line

I too am looking tweeters for my Sony APM 22 ES.
(they must have been a bad design as they seem to be the most common part to blow out.

William

Miami FL USA

Hi Im looking for spares For the SA-CSD1 Satelite speakers system. I only need the speaker cone

Neil
I am looking for a replacement tweeter for my APM-22ES Speakers - did you guys ever find a source of spares?

Hi, I`m looking for a pir of woofers for my Sony APM33 speakers in UK. Amy leads please

Greeting to all,

I can see that quite a bit of you are having trouble with the Sony APM speakers, mainly the tweeters. I know because the tweeters in my APM 22ES speakers also blew. But having experience with reconing and repairing speakers, I took mine out and repaired them, and they sound as good as new.
Most tweeters in speakers can be repaired as long as the voice coil is not charred or unwound.

If any of you are interested in getting your tweeters repaired, price, turnaround time, or just more information, please email me at:
cmrvi1@yahoo.com

Carlos Rojas
Rolling Thunder Car Stereo
North Carolina

Anonymous
First I Had The APM-22ES And Then Swapped Them For A Pair Of APM- 12ES Because They Sound Better, They Have 1 Flat Bass Woofer, 1 Metal Dome Tweeter And 2 Rear Bass Firing Ports, The Sounds Brilliant, They Can't Be Matched By Todays Floorstanders. I've Had Them For 10 Years With No Problems At All, They Are Used With A New SONY STR- DE695 Reciever With A Kenwood DP- 2080 CD Player, KENWOOD KX- W4080 Tape Deck, KENWOOD DMF- 3020 Minidisc Deck And Old SONY SEQ- 310 Graphic Equalizer. The APM- 12ES Works Great With That Reciever And Is Very Reliable.

hey people if anybody knows where i can get my Sony APM 22ES spekers sorted surprise surprise both tweeters have blown and i need one sub or even two if poss willing to pay alot thanks people

Greg

greg.jenkins@wmc.ac.uk

I heard a pair of APM 22's about 15 years ago and I've never forgotten that they were the best speakers I've ever heard. Does anyone Know where I can get a good pair now that my 50 year old Wharfdales are a little big for my current accomadation. Even these sound ace cosidering they were built from kit form long before CD's were even thoght of!!!!!!

I have a pair of SONY APM-55W speakers that have the rubber surrounding the woofers cracking and flaking away.I would like to know if anyone knows were to find a repair kit or replacement woofers.Any Ideas please?

I have a pair of Sony APM 22ES loudspeakers in
good condition.
The cabinets are a little scuffed but the drivers are in excellent cond.
The tweeters are in great shape and the woofers are excellent with no problems with the rubber suspension. The grills are in decent shape also. I'm willing to sell them or part them out. Make me an offer I cant refuse!!
mewilson@ems.jsc.nasa.gov

I have a pair of Sony APM 22ES loudspeakers for sale in really good cond if any one wants to make me an offer on them plz email me at danmatthews266@hotmail.com

Kris Utsunomiya
I have a pair of SONY APM X300 loudspeakers with stands in great condition...I have never used them for loud music. If you live in Northern New Jersey or in Manhattan, I can deliver them to you. If you are interested, make me an offer at
kutsunomiya@jtbi.com

I have a Pair of sony APM 22ES with a blown tweeter. I have replaced them as a pair of aftermarket ones which are not quite as good as the originals. I still have one good working Tweeter, But as you all know they are discontinued. (when it blew they were still available, but they were £90 +VAT so i declined - gutted eh?!) If anyone has one to sell, Please contact me - Or if you would like to put an offer forward to buy mine please do so.

thedsjnow@hotmail.com

hi i have a pair of sony apm-181es speakers for sale and open to offers they are like new email me with any offers @ paultravis42@aol.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us