Could you compare KLH to Cerwin Vega's? I know they both cheap speakers but pls let me know

Mark
I am from Russia and back here the Cerwin Vega's are 3 times the price of KLH (same configuration big speakers), I know that in the U.S.A they are both considered cheap speakers but are Cerwins still considerably better thank KLH's.
Please let me know
Thank you very much

Hey Mark- I would recomend that you do not buy the KLH speakers, the company was sold to another company in the late 1980's and ever since they use bad parts- Let's say the 15 inch floorstanding speaker for example- it has a 15in woofer that is worth only $15.00, the midrange $5.00, and tweeter $3.00, So I have read that basically these speakers last about three months and also they are way over estimating the maximum wattage- they claim 300 watts on the prior speaker- try 100 watts max. Anyways I have been doing some shopping myself and I had bought bad speakers similar to these one's before, they were Jensen 1533's- they looked really cool when I bought them, they were 15in 3 ways also- If you take them home and take the individual speakers out of the cabinet and look at the quality of the woofer, midrange, tweeter, and crossover you will not believe how bad that the drivers are put together- the cheapest material possible. Anyways Good luck on your choice of speaker and peace to Russia
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us