Technics Linear Phase SB-E200 Speakers

I picked up this wonderful pair of high audiophile qaulity linear speakers in Germany in 1981. For some reason Technics never brought their best equipment to the states. The price was $500 ea in a military audio club so I would imagine the MSRP was up there. These speakers have the unique ability to be triamped with seperate speaker wire connections for all three speakers. It's the only pair I've ever seen and they have beautiful rosewood cabinets. Anyway, we're redecorating our living room and the speakers have always been too large for the space. The wife wants speakers that will fit on top of our wall unit and out of the way. So, I'm thinking something like a Bose 301. Are there any major issues between the different Bose 301 series (II, III, IV, V etc) that would make one series better than the other? I don't expect the same quality sound as the Technics but my ears are getting older anyway. Currently have a Carver "The Receiver" receiver, CD player and cassette deck and monster speaker cables.

Pic of Technics speakers at:

http://members.aol.com/paul3130/private/sbe200.jpg

Any suggestions welcomed.

Paul

Hi.
I am looking for this Technics speaker.
Let me know, if you sale.
Sincerely

Ricardo

I want to buy your technics speakers.Please mail me about the price soon.Ok?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us