Canton Speakers Anyone?

CSW
Does anyone own a pair of Canton Speakers?

How are they?

I'm interested in their new LE series and wondering whether anyone owns a pair. I have a trade-up agreement with my retailer and was curious.

Or should I just stick with the B&W 600 Series 3?

Greetings.

Well, let's see, I own three sets of Canton Speakers. I have bought four sets, but gave one away to a good friend who needed them. By far, acoustically, I have not heard a finer speaker on mids and highs. Wow. I have a pair of Ergo 90's, a plus C and plus S surround set and a pair of Ergo 22's. I could not be happier. In my opinion, these speakers sound just as good as anything in or modestly above thier price point. I've even tested them with KEF's and to me, they sound just a good acoustically. Speakers are always a preference item. Once you find a sound you really enjoy, it's hard to get used to something different. I really enjoy mids and highs and I always buy a powered sub to compliment my mains. If your style is similar, you won't be disappointed.

Anonymous
Well, I own 14 Canton speakers and find them to be the best sounding speakers available. If you can, try and find some of the vintage speakers from the mid 1980's, such as, the CT or Karat series. Very awesome speakers. I have not found anything that compares to them. A sweet high end and great spacial imaging. You will not be disappointed with any of them.

I own three Canton sets of speakers, LE 103, Ergo 122 and Plus S. The speakers have higher quality than B&W at a far lower price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us