Subwoofer Problem

Username: Bigleague3

Post Number: 1
Hey, new to the boards but I'm hoping to get some insight on my subwoofer issue. I have a Panasonic Technics Receiver (SADX750) and a Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofer. Currently I have two floor speakers and the sub in my set up.

We play a lot of Xbox360 and just recently switched to a digital output from the xbox. However now it does not seem to play through the subwoofer. The sub is still working and works with the standard RCA outputs.

Not sure if there is something I have to adjust. It's strange and really too bad, as the xbox serves as a media centre as well as a game console. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 167
well it could be one of a few things.

The Xbox maybe is not setup for 5.1. If you tell a digital signal to send 2.0 aka stereo it sends no signal to the sub. even if you set the sub up in the receiver's menu.

the receiver is maybe not setup for digital signal correctly.

I would bet the first problem. I have no personal experience with the xbox, but it makes sense.

Username: Rjcksnvll2

Post Number: 1
HEY I HOPE I CAN OBTAIN INFORMATION ON WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM WITH MY BOSE 321 SUBWOOFER. I HAVE POWER THROUGH THE SUBWOOFER, THE SPEAKERS ARE WORKING, HOWEVER THERE IS NO SOUND COMING FROM THE SUBWOOFER. HELP!!!!!!!

THANKS JIM

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15424
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Huron

Post Number: 418
I have 360 and can walk you threw anything if you still need help,

Berny thats some very funny stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums