Is the BIC V1215 worth buying?

T.JR
Is the BIC V1215 worth buying? i am looking into it but i dont want cheap speakers has anyone heard of it? many thanks

T.JR
plz anyone does anyone know anything about this sub. does it rattle walls? or is it muddy with music? plz help thanks

Anonymous
DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS PRODUCT

Anonymous
BIC makes excellent speakers.
Every year Consumer Reports (BIC v62si & V52si)ranks BIC speakers at or near the top of their list for bookshelf speakers. I personally own the BIC V-1200 12" sub 125watts. It has been the centerpiece of my home theater for 6 years. I am planning on purchasing a BIC V1215 to complement my V-1200. I also have BIC muro M-80's and VI38's for inwall's spekers for my in house stereo as well as my movie theater surround sound.
It's only $250 bucks. Give the V-1215 a shot. It will be well worth it.
My V-1200 is basically the same product with less power (125w vs. 325w) than the V-1215.

T.JR
so then it is recomended?i have a 15x20 room and i listen to rap music at loud volumes what other subwoofers are in this price range that would be comparable thanks

G-Man
The least expensive subwoofer that can play loud down to at least 30Hz and not sound mushy or distorted is the HSU VTF-2 at $499 bought directly from HSU. This subwoofer can be paired with speaker systems up to $3,000 and acquit itself well.

But if you don't mind distortion and/or flabby (or mushy) sounding bass when you play loud rap you can buy less expensive subs.

The PSB alpha subsonic 5 can be bought at some resellers at less than $350---probably from Reliable audio Video online or Elegant Audio Video online. The PSB and another from Energy are probably the best subs that can be bought under $400.

But your room isn't small and you listen to rap music loud---hence I would think you need a good subwoofer.

As I don't know your budget, you may have to make some more compromises in sound/performance quality

T.JR
my budget is around 600 dollers max. i want atleast 200 watts.

Hawk
Get the Hsu for $499. It is a real monster and will give you more volume than you can handle, I guarantee it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us