NAD C320BEE and active subwoofer - how to connect?

Username: Greg25

Post Number: 1
Would anyone know how to connect an active subwoofer to a NAD C320BEE amplifier without subwoofer-RCA outlet?

Thanks,
Greg

Bronze Member
Username: Nadz

California

Post Number: 28
Take out the connection between the pre-out and main in and buy yourself a Y adaptor. Take a set of interconnects and re-connect the pre-out and main in and now your left with a set of pre-outs for the sub.

Username: Greg25

Post Number: 2
Thanks NADz!

That's very helpful! Any quality issues around Y-connectors I should be aware of?

Silver Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 147
The other method is by speaker line connections on the sub (if your sub has them). Hook up your speaker wires to the speaker input connections on the sub, then wire from the speaker output connections on the sub to your speakers and set the crossover appropriately.

coonass06
Unregistered guest
how do you wire two 4 ohm subwoofers with dual voice coil into a mono amp and make it at 2 ohms

Username: Trancedeejay

KranjSlovenia

Post Number: 9
You can also connect crossover from Jamo to the speaker outputs on amp and speakers to crossover. In the middle you have rca sub pre out.
Have a nice Day

Matt

Bronze Member
Username: Casa7

Post Number: 11
if i connect a wharfedale SW150 powered to my Nad C 320 BBE through the pre in/out using a Y RCA adaptor, is there any loose in quality?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us