Pioneer vsx-1015-s/k

Username: Nikkoscy

NicosiaCyprus

Post Number: 1
Hello.
I have bought the Kef 2005,2 speakers and i am thinking to buy the Pioneer vsx-1015-S/K Amp.
I need your help to choose the right amp for my System.
I can find Rotel, Denon, Pioneer and Yamaha.
Can you please assist me to choose the right one.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6931

Rotel.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2460
Rotel.

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 750
Rotel.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6938

I think you'll find that most of us believe the Pioneer sucks bl00dy horseshit through a tight, puckered @sshole. Sorry if that truly was your first choice.

This post certainly tests the forum's censorship commitee.

Bronze Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 83
Damn it Jan, I was trying to eat my breakfast while I read this.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4509
Rotel.

Love the censorship commitee!

They are so committed.

Silver Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 751
Well heck, Jan, I just got to Dallas and the place has already gone to Heck in a Handcart!

Don't hold back Admiral, just say what you think!
hehehe

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have two Rotel RB-976 power amplifiers and Kef Speakers all round (... so I'm ready for whatever Dolby and DTS decide to come up with in future as far as apmlification channels go .. I have 12!) Now, on the processing side I currently have a Rotel RSP-966(5.1) (...and doing a 6.1 by processing 2 rear channels to 3 with an older rsp960). I am looking at getting the RSP-1068, but these things are damn expensive to upgrade every time they come out with a new format. What do you guys think about connecting a Pioneer VSX74TXVi( or even much cheaper VSX-1015)'s pre-outs to my Rotels, using Pioneer only for processing and not amplification?

Thanks

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6966

I think that might qualify as a "suck it and see what comes out" question and response. See above for further clarification.

Silver Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 770
As far as 'suck it and see what comes out', I might offer that sucking on the blemish of an offer might reward the sucker with pus.

Quite often festering gobs of greenish-white reward, ladelled with organisms seking white cells. This is quite often followed by trickles of blood, seeking to seal and heal, all in vain, as the infection has already invaded, deeming the surrounding area to the means of necrophelia and infectious organisms, followed by enzymes of great hunger.

Or Edster, I can't tell the difference.

Good on toast.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder18

Post Number: 38
Antonis, are you actually looking for an amplifier or a receiver/processor. The Pioneer 1015 you mentioned is a technically an audio/video receiver and really, not a bad one at that. Especially if you are thinking of pairing it with some dedicated amplification
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us