Cattylink and Ornec

Username: Mtan002

Post Number: 2
Has anybody bought from them recently? What was your experience? I am thinking of getting a Melody SP3 from one fo them.

Thanks
M Tan

Henry Jake
Unregistered guest
Cattylink I wouldn't even trust my worst enemies money. Check out the forums and you will see Cattylink it the worst of the bunch. I have heard ornec distributes goods to the Swedish resellers so I guess they must be good.

Username: Zzz

Post Number: 1
I guess noone did. Tried to squeeze out some email response from them, but none so far. I want to order something, but cannot if my emails are simply ignored. All I am getting are automated email responses.

fred74
Unregistered guest
we did some comparaison between classic 16, melody sp3 and cayin a-88T on aurum cantus speakers.

the clear winner is the classic 16, then the cayin a-88t and the last is the melody sp3.

all where with their original tube

lars999
Unregistered guest
I just bought from ornec without any problems. the felivery time was 2 weeks (to norway). cattylink I would not trust since there have been a lot of complaints in various forums.

Anonymous

Ornec has been famous in giving out his own reply on various forum. If you can compare the style and grammatical mistakes you will know they do the question and answer at the same time. Shame on them

Anonymous

Anonymous is correct. Ornec and Knoxed are notorious for posing as purchasers on forums and praising their own products and services.

Based on this behaviour and their tendency for threatening legal action against their critics, I wouldn't trust these people.

Anonymous

good service A+++ will purchase again.

Anonymous

I just bought a T200C through ORNEC hope everything goes well, my friends have purchased through them before.

Tertonmike
Unregistered guest
See thread on zerogain.com for alternative view (Cattylink super; Ornec dodgy).

I also know someone who has recently purchased an E-Sound E5 CDP from Cattylink and got a very good deal, excellent, quick service and a free gift of upmarket interconnects. He thinks they're gr8!

Username: Applevalleyjoe

Apple Valley, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I'm surprised at HENRY JAKE'S comments. I have contacted cattylink 6 times within the past week and have always received a prompt, almost immediate response. They have also provided me with valuable input. Just waiting for prices right now.

Username: Applevalleyjoe

Apple Valley, CA USA

Post Number: 2
Hey, Lars....how about an address for ORNEC. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us