Theater research tr 2900

Username: Tadsavage18

Delhaven, Nj Usa

Post Number: 1
was flipping thru ebay looking for speakers saw tr2900's retail price 2499.00 ea the set had no bids so trying to get the ball rolling for this guy i bid 350.00 (it had a reserve not met)next thing i know 299.00 pops up reserve met(lucky me)im the only bidder on a 5000.00 pr of spkrs.upon further review theres other people selling same thing buy it now for less than 250.00 now either struck gold and am telling the world or what the he-- is going on can anybody tell me how 5000.00 pr can be sold for 200.00 i know some stores have overhead but wow.now im trying to get ammo so i am not legally binded to buy these any help would be appreciated.ps dont help on ebay

bryce
Unregistered guest
I have read that these are a cheap chinese rip-off of the real Theatre Research. I have also heard that Theatre Research is a bogus company. Several people have bought these speakers and claim they are no better than mainstream 200-300 sets. Don't know whether those people got the knock-offs or the real ones (if there are real ones). Best to stay away from these unless you can find someone who has bought the real thing, likes them, and knows what they are talking about.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2384
read this and see if you feel that they misrepresented themselves on their ebay ad. You can make a bid retraction...but you better have a good reason, so read the ebay rules on how to legally make a retraction.

http://www.scamshield.com/Feature.asp?id=1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us