Anybody Want or Have a Nintendo DS?

Bronze Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 32
I want a DS really bad.Can anybody tell me what it's like?

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man_jack

Post Number: 187
The PSP is the best.

It has the graphics of a PS2, you can listen to hours of music, browse the internet, play online, watch movies, and there are several other things that i just cant think of right now, and it is about the same price as the DS.

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man_jack

Post Number: 189
I like shooting games such as Soldier of Fortune II (best game ever!,)Half-Life, and Opposing Force. I also like realistic racing games like Gran Turismo 3, I can't wait for Gran Turismo 4 to come out.

As far as Kingdom Hearts, I have the first one but I don't like it so I will be selling it. If that anime thread is in the first one, then i've seen it but i don't remember it.

Username: Heritic

Cheyanne, Wyoming Usa

Post Number: 8
i own you all

ps. i'm yo dady

BOBBY-JOE
Unregistered guest
I have a psp and a ds, all these flame wars over which is better have inspired me, this is my inspiration

pvD (psp vs. ds)

the slogan is,

PSP VS. DS whoever wins ............................. N-GAGE LOSES

Tigger_01fan
Unregistered guest
The DS roxz u r lucky 2 have 1

tigger_01fan
Unregistered guest
The PSP sucks!!!
The DS is like so awesome the graphics r like something i've never seen before!!!

bobby-joe
Unregistered guest
... Did you get those backwards or are you just a Nintendrone?

The DS handles up to about 64 bit graphics (the equivalent of the nintendo 64 or N64)

The PSP handles up to about 128 bit graphics (the equivalent of a Play Station 2 or PS2)

I'm not saying one handheld is better than the other, but the psp has superior graphics to the Nintendo DS

Quayzar
Unregistered guest
I think that the PSP is a possible good system but as of yet it seems to be nothing but hype. Nintendo could have put the graphics of the PSP on their system but then the batery life would make the 1st Gen Ipod look good.

With medocre games and sucky batery life the PSP is a hype machine. (Notice how there are no usable display models.) And who really wants thoes odd dvd's they make when one can't watch a whole movie before the batery goes flat. DS is a beter choice due to the quality of it's content even though the graphics are not as good.

Oh by the by with the upcoming web content the DS could become almost like a wifi driven Palm with good games. Rember even if you can hack a PSP for the internet you are using arrow keys for a keyboard, ouch!

Anyway, when Sony has the guts to display it with playable demos then we know they are more than hype. Pick up the pace PSP developers you don't want to be working on the next Neo Geo Pocket.

???DSRULES???
Unregistered guest
1st of i actually own all the consoles except da psp... so heres mi rant!

hu would pay £179 for a portable version of summin (if they got it wen it first came out) they paid £250 (i fink). Wot a waste of money??
all they done is got summin old n made it smaller, while NINTENDO actually came up with some gd ideas.
and wot if u have a mp3? U've wasted money on that if ya get the psp! Also all the games on the PSP are just ports of half decent ps2 games
(i.e. GTA liberty city stories, nfsu: rivals
& fifa football)

SONY COME UP WITH SUMMIN NEW DONT JUST USE THE PLAYSTSTION NAME TO GET MONEY!!

Jodo4
Unregistered guest
"It has the graphics of a PS2, you can listen to hours of music, browse the internet, play online, watch movies, and there are several other things that i just cant think of right now, and it is about the same price as the DS."

Who in gods name told you that!!! that was a HUGE lie, the psp is only twice as powerful as the ds, the ds clocks at 100 mhz whereas the psp is locked at a 220 mh setting and then its battery life is at most 5 hours the ps2 is clocked at 733 mhz. The psp is 250 dollars, ds 130 dollars WITH a game. and if you want media playing bad so much for another 60 dollars buy this:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/590/590680p1.html
http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15366-2094-x-x-x
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/play_yan_micro/index.html

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/play_yan_micro/hanbai/index.html
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=246&products_id=7482&

I have a ds and a micro, my bro has a psp. if we both wanted to have a one gig card and play movies/music off of em, the play yan would cost a total of 60 dollars + 39 dollar sd card on sale, my bro buys a 1 gig memory pro duo for 150-200 dollars, and then the systems price, who do you think saves more money. Also, memory pro duo is sony's "Special" memory card, then why dosn't my SONY VAIO DESKTOP have a MEMORY PRO DUO SLOT????
Also, ds games have proved a new innovation, in GameInformer it was proven that more than half of the psp games are ports of ps2 games and the ds games are under 45 percent ported. Sony was going to release a media player, but they had to become stupid and etch PSP on the back of it, release a few games and relax. in japan the ds is far more than out selling the psp, its crunching the psp like cerial.
Believe me, i have looked a great deal into this, i have proven a handful of people wrong on nintendos "kiddie" image, i respect nintendo because im smart to do so, they held the gameing market by the nuts before and they will again.

Jodo4
Unregistered guest
P.S. the psp only twice as powerful, yet look at the differnce between the xbox and ps2, they have the exact same games

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 775
yep

Anonymous

PSP RULZ DS SUKZ DIK!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

THE DS IZ SHITE!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1287
it really is

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 465
lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1445
XBOX and PS2 are the same system

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2642
The BrickBoy iz da greatest handheld eva ! - lol Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1644
whats that

Username: Snipershot34

Middletown, Pa United States

Post Number: 2
nintendo ds vs. psp.

my thoughts...

psp has the playstation name, that's why everyone wants it. battery life sucks and it's really not so great, it can play movies but you have to buy special psp dvd disks. you can buy a cheap portable dvd player and a ds for cheaper than a psp itself and then buy regular dvds and be able to watch them when you travel and when you are at home. and if you want the psp for the mp3, then buy a ds and a cheap mp3 player. the psp doesn't hold all that many songs anyways

the nintendo ds has the nintendo graphics, cute cartooning characters for the most part, anyone who has owned a nintendo system loves that kind of game. nintendo also has the mario name, and no psp game can outdo mario. we have all grown on him

in my opinion people who chose the psp over the ds are either trying to follow the "cool" trend or are attached to the playstation name.

don't get me wrong though, the psp is not a bad start for playstations handheld dynasty, but playstation could have dominated the handheld world if they would have spent a little more time prefecting their psp

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2965
Heck - buy em both !!!!!!!!
Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2966
Stephanie

so what games do u like & on what system

i like games on ps1/ps2 - did play alot of Mario when i was younger ..........

imdave
Unregistered guest
i would just like to clarify that the ps2 and xbox are nowhere near the same graphics. if u compare the xboxs top games like halo 2 against the graphics of the top ps2 games the difference is clear.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2069
nope, god of war, zone of the enders 2, look xbox quality

Username: Snipershot34

Middletown, Pa United States

Post Number: 3
halo and halo 2 for xbox.
devil may cry 3 for ps2
and the metal gear series.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2387
u are the first girl ive ever met that plays MG

JUMPA
Unregistered guest
i fink the ds is much beta than the psp. the psp is a load of bull plop while the ds is much beta. all sony hav dun is taken the ps2 and made it small, any way itz ova sized 4 a portable console while nintendo have evolved from the gameboy by addin a touch screen wich makes the games much more fun anyway u cn just buy an mp3 playa and da ds and ud hav more fun dan da psp coz the psp is just too big and itz basically a small ps2. ma verdict : buy a ds and leave the psp on the shelf of shame.

u may b pretty good at consoles (only coming second 2 the mighty xbox) but u SUCK at portable consoles. sony, leave nintendo alone u hav no chance of matchin up 2 them!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3410
what a strong statement - does u daddy own Nintendo or work 4 them !? ...lol

To each his own & (i don't really care 4 handhelds ) But , WTH should only Nintendo control the handHeld market - How would u like it if only KFC sell fried chicken or only Pizza hut sells pizza , Coke only existed with no more Pepsi .

I'm not dissing u or any Nin / Psp - its just good 2 have an alternative choice .........

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 331
word up!

JUMPA
Unregistered guest
I agree wit u *Rovin* but sony shood f*ck off and leave nintendo alone coz nintendo owns the handheld market, and if u dont undastand u mustb a retard. anyway DON'T BRING PIZZA HUT OR KFC INTO IT!!!! WE R TALKIN ABOUT THE DS'S SUPERIORITY OVA THE SONY PSP OK??

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2556
ps2 is better then xbox, and u have not stated any facts for me to believe that the ds is better then the psp, Like rovin i really dont play handhelds, but if i wanted one please tell me why i should pick it

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5345
Another one of your fans Chauncey???

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5281
^^I guess so

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5477
Did u notice nobody really made a point???

Gold Member

Post Number: 5765
Was there supposed to be one???

Gold Member

Post Number: 6267
Okay so this is the next one to fill:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5880
I think the point was any body wanting or have a DS

Gold Member

Post Number: 6487
I bought 3 of those for my kids. Now they want PSPs.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5899
^^^LOL, poor dad, kids want everything, glad i dont have any yet.

I am still a big kid myself, and im pretty selfish so kids right now would be a big deal to me right now in my life

Gold Member

Post Number: 6511
hehe..I spoil my kids...very few rules...respect your parents, respect the women, respect those that interact in your daily life and do good in school! In turn we will provide as parents and indulge their wants within reason and within financial budget.

So far, my wife and I are probably going to go broke:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7993
yo guys - something is wrong with my phoneline & its dead (bill is always up 2 date tho -lol ) so i gotta wait a few days b4 i can get on ecou again

i;m currently in a internet cafe - c u guys whenever my phoneline is in order ......

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3612
hahahahahahaha berny.:-)

saw X-Men 3 today....very good movie.

Juggernaut got owned by a little girl. haha

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 841
lol was it good i need to go see that. i've been meaning to go to the movies but i am pretty busy.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7319
u should take time out and enjoy life, u only live once.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3629
Dude........I talked to the Ex-Owner of my old audioshop Wednesday.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

I can still get VERY good deals on:

US Amps - DLS - Arc Audio - Rainbow

:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O

if i ever have a problem with any of my amps he can still send them off to be fixed, so that's a relief. lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7374
nice.....

MY gf bday is 2morrow, I have already spent too much money.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 847
lol chauncey i definately need to take time off, on the 27th of may was my birthday i dint do sh!t but on the 28th it was a whole different story lol we had a party and got WASTED! they called the cops on us and the party was over at 1::00am but some people still stayed like 6 people and we kept going lol. it was a fun birthday. man my apartment was packed and its pretty big. lots of b i t c hes everywhere lol. yep and i got laid LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3640
Happy B-day for your GF, Chauncey.:-)

Good for you Nemen....you STD infected burden. LMAO J/k

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7404
Funny, thing, about 2day, i saw my gf, for all of 10min today, the rest of the time she was busy doing sh!t.....kinda mad about that but whatever

Gold Member

Post Number: 3644
how's the CompX's working out for ya.

i need lots of details.:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7420
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/231425.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3649
gotcha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3657
Hey Chauncey......will you buy me a new sub for Christmas?:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

hehe j/k, saw you got that XXX

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7508
yep its going in my nephews grand am

still havent decided on a port or sealed box though...Only heard a XXX sealed and it sound really nice, and for the price it was amazing

as for me giving subs away.. Lets just say my truck will be spotless all summer

Gold Member

Post Number: 3709
How come nobody ever posts here anymore???

Is their some big fight i missed??? lol

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1943
lol wats up guys hows it going havent been to this page in a while do you guys still go on aim i havent seen anyone on for a long time

Silver Member

Post Number: 874
LOL ^^^^^LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 875
haha d@mn charlie we posted at the same time i was laughing at muddys statement lol. i dont really get online anymore too busy..... plus the forum is going downhill with a thses noobs.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1944
ya i agree with that i dont really even post anymore it kinda sux i dont even have the drive to spend my money on car audio anymore im happy with what i have now and dont know if im ever gonna spend the money on a orion 2500d i think im just gonna start saving up for a house i might even sell most of my car audio stuff im kinda gettting out of it bored i dont know why

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
thats cause you need two 18 XXX pounding by youre head lol. yeah im like you i just wanna get a decent system that hits. i dont really wanna spend alot on caraudio either cause ive been looking at houses also i still looking though since im kinda picky ol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7606
i really want a house 2, just like a 2 bedroom 2 bath... something nice, just for me....

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1952
ya i cant wait for that i want to finish school hopefully get a nice paying job get married buy a house you knwo the deal i want to be married before i am 24

Gold Member

Post Number: 8223
Or you can always marry rich :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8094
Charlie - long time no hear !

what u need 2 do 2 get ur interest in car audio is get ur sub fully powered & build a proper box .

Like me 2day - instead of my normal 1 3" pipe port i installed 2 ports 2day & even @ 1/2 vol my subs pounded EVEN HARDER , my PA amp was acting up so i powered my 2 Rs wit my alpine 4 chan amp , even more sweet loooooooow bass 4 me , i'm constantly finding methods 2 improve all the time ...........

Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 7
To marry rich would be nice. But hard work is a guarantee.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9121
fta...don't you mean to post in the DSS forums...they are always looking for codes and such in that area. You don't need to increase your post count just so they will believe you.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8718
John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of
me life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast
of the night"

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church
beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street
corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other
night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know,
he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep,
and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come .".....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8329
k...heard a Mag for the first time today....at the Incriminator Audio place....and for the price its not worth it...really.....I think they where $500+tax

They had 1 next to a Death Penalty...and the DP just hand the mag its as.s in output.....the mag couldnt get louder but the DP just kept getting louder and louder....

The only thing the mag had over the DP was the SQ...honestly it is 1 of the best i have heard to date....in the same league as the IDMAX, w6v2, comp,etc.. all of which could be had at a lesser price...so im still not seeing that price for these subs...

spl: 7 out of 10
sq: 9 out of 10

Most sounds like the Eclipse TI......

any ?uestions hit me up....and i will let u no whats up...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8721
where did u hear both subs - in a showroom or in actual rides ?

i never heard either but imo if i had 2 spend $500 on a sub it wud have 2 b something as prestigeous & without a doubt worth it as DD/Treo/JL/Mmats etc....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8335
the funny thing is that 2 of the guys that worked there had each in his own ride.(15")....and they also where telling me the bad about the other sub...kinda funny....also in the showroom...they had a 12" of each...

I think...people are caught up in the hype...great sub..but not for the price...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8730
some dark chocolate any1 !? - lol

some guy just posted this http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=96756

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8732
hmm -so p0rn/spam/offensive posts reign free on ecou but it looks our "spamming" threads da admin took time out 2 remove

how wonderful .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9202
That's okay Rovin :-)
Admin enjoys the p o r n posting over there that is why he let's the trolls get away with it. He's probably jacking off on the postings before he reomves it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4196
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4595
wassup everyone. damn berny has 9000+ posts. in a couple of weeks you will have 10000.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9209
heheh
That idiot RCA from the DSS forum is trying to have my account removed. He is actually trying to access my account and trying to trick me into changing my account. He would do the "Forgot my Password" button, and ecoustics would send me a change of password notification. Like I said , the guy has no creativity at all, LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2879
lol. what a funny guy.

Chad, do you have aim? i need some box carpeting tips :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8745
sup BMan3 - did u not get thru as yet ?....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9230
Get that box carpet going!

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2885
i kinda did, lol. with the X thing. its hard to understand when just goin over it on aim. ya know? pics would be nice, but i dont know if you have the time, haha :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8746
im about 2 carpet some boxes on sunday & this time i do have my bro's digital camera around so as i do it i will take some pix & possible make a thread out of it 4 newb box carpeters on da forum -lol......

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2887
i meant that i kinda go through to understading what you were talking about rov.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8753
demoed my ride to 2 potential ppl who wants 2 give me some installed jobs - both were impressed as expected

1 guy has a new brand ford focus who wants a simple set so i said we cud amp his stock speakers & run 1 12 crystal PRO SE 12.4 powered of a crossfire 705 5 chan amp some1 is selling him cheap

2nd guy i demoed 4 my 2 Rs beat out his single 15 ATOMIC ELE (1500wrms sub) in a slot ported box - i even let him put his box in my ride 2 see if it will make a difference - no way , i still beat him & his amp was more powerful than mine -lol

looking carefully @ his box i told him if he wants later he cud hire me 2 rebuild his box properly ....hopefully i will get these 2 jobs 2 do soon ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 9287
Very nice Rovin...take some pictures so you can show it to future clients

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8754
yea man berny - like i said b4 gotta put some of my know/how 2 good use & get paid 4 it too

as my resume i show ppl my install thread ( https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/189456.html )
so as 2 get them 2 come over/convince them 2 hopefully get some jobs in my sparetime - when they hear it well it speaks 4 itself -lol ..........

Gold Member

Post Number: 9288
Rovin...you are ripe for your own website.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2905
yea. me too. "bassman's box buildin" lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8758
An eccentric billionaire wanted a mural painted on his library wall. He called in an artist. Describing what he wanted, the billionaire said, "I am a history buff, and I would like your interpretation of the last thing that went through Custer's mind before he died. I am going out of town on business for a week, and when I return, I expect it to be completed."

Upon his return, the billionaire went to the library to examine the new mural. To his surprise, what he found was a painting of a cow with a halo, surrounded by hundreds of Indians in various stages and positions of making love. Furious, he called the artist in.

"What the hell is this?" screamed the billionaire. "Why, that's exactly what you asked for." said the artist smugly. "No. I didn't ask for p/ornographic filth! What I asked for was your interpretation of the last thing that went through Custer's mind!" "And there you have it," said the artist. "I call it 'Holy Cow! Look at all those f*cking Indians!'"........

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2163
lol whats up guys got home yesterday but when i tried coming on the forum was down how you guys doing

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2920
pretty good charlie. finshed my 2nd box, its in the braggin area, and i'm pretty proud of it, for only my second box :-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2165
cool ill check it out i got to start building my 2nd box lol and by the way guys i know i told rovin already but im getting my new car soon parents finally told me im getting 7 g's not a ton but enough to get a decent car or atleast better than my current car lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8446
nice whatcha looking at???

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2167
umm i am thinking a eclipse somewhere between a 98-01. A celica around 00. might get a grand am gt but i really want some type of hatch

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8452
get the GAGT...my nephew has 1..and it would eat a eclipse and a celica

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8772
check it out fellars

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/256460.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 9353
Acura Integra GS-R. If you can find the Type R, you are golden:-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2173
ya berny thats one of my dream cars but my gf hates them so im just gonna bite the bullet and not get it ive alwasy wanted a 99 eclipse though so i might go for that

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8773
make sure whatever ride u get that it can hold some serious music in it ..........Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9356
That's too bad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4295
watched Side A of Schindler's List tonite..................WoW

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8477
worth 65+shipping...???

UploadUpload

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2941
its not too bad. but still a lil expensive. it would look alot nicer if it wasnt so firty.

he has too many screws on the port side on the front panel in the last pic. 6 screws, and 2 like 1/4 inch away from eachother.

why you askin?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8478
cause i sux at making boxes....just wonderin what u guys thought it was worth????

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2949
it is hard to tell. cause you can only tell from the pic. it looks dirty etc, but it may be very well tuned and sealed.

why dont u make ur own, its easy

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2950
you know what we need, a birthsheet of an audiobahn a8000t or a8002t... sooo many people ask every day bout the same thing, and most of the answers are pretty much the same bout it bein rated around 800.

but then zac davis said its only 500. we need a birthsheet on this amp!!! so it will clear up all these same questions every week, someone needs to do it, lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8479
zac is a dealer...if he sells something...he wants to make it sound great....I mean he sells pyle for peats-sake...and if he doesnt sell it he hates it....weird guy

Gold Member

Post Number: 4307
for the amount of fuses.....i find it pretty hard to believe that the a8000w/e puts out 800wRMS.

maybe at like 15.2V or something crazy. lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8778
that box looks ver amatuerish - even tho u say u suck @ making boxes im sure u can have home depot cut it 4 u & ur's will still look better than that sloppy box .....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8482
how many and what size fuses do it have???

Silver Member

Post Number: 945
sup everyone wut you guys been up to? yah that box looks poorly made might and it does look dirty lol. and that audiobahn has two 30 amp fuses i find it hard to believe it puts out 800rms also maybe like 600rms.... does that box come with the sub? lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8495
nope...i thought it looked kinda sh!tty...

it has a DD9500 in it..lloll

Gold Member

Post Number: 9387
Hey Nemen...sup...where you been?

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
suuuuuuuuup berny ive been very busy my business is growing bigger so we doing bigger and better things lol. we we will soon open up another business in the next couple months which =more money but more work:-( but its definately worth it and paying off. I decided to take the day off today since i felt kinda tired and stressed. feeling better already though:-)

how you been? you been good? still catching them trolls lol. godd job berny this forum will suck with out you:-)

lol chauncey it dint look like the 9500 but they fucked up putting that sub in that shitty box lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4313
2 30A fuses.

you tell me what kind of Tree ELf MAgic that amp uses to make 800 WATTS RMS.

and not to mention it is a CLASS AB amp....haha...i laugh....hahaha:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8784
whoa - some action on ecou 2day

zac with his other ppl talk crap thread ,then that A/bahn thread

& ! - ol' GW is back in town posting on a few threads here/there in various sections ......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4329
i saw that.

i wonder why he came back.

i think his record for posts is being challenged, and he is back to defend it.:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8501
naw....he is still up by alot...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8795
quick audio ? guys - can u somehow set off a car's airbag by messing with its audio harness while doing an install ???????

my bro was telling me he read something online that its possible - lemme know .......

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2959
with messin with the audioharness? like in the bak of a HU, no, i dont think so, they are not connected in anyways to an airbag, lol. at least i dont think so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9503
No you cannot mess up nor activate the airbag by messing with the harness. The circuits are well protected against tampering and the activation circuits are placed away from other systems. The airbag circuits are usually color coded in bright yellow and they stand out. You are more likey to de-activate it than set it off.

A few idiot friends of mine tried to mess around with airbag circuits and they were not able to activate it deliberately nor accidentally.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8804
hey thanx Berny & i thought u said u know zippo about car audio - lol

well it runs out u can airbags 2 go off according 2 James longo (& what my bro told me he read online somewhere) coz some wires r intertwined with d car's harness

so being Mr. Brain that i am (lol) i figured that i will run new wires str8 off d batt & also new speakers wires all independant from d harness - i ran this idea on 2 installers on a T&T forum & they told me they DO NOT 4see any problems ,so hopefully that ford focus install im due 2 do 2 mor will go well .........

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2965
hey rovin,

can you take ur box to a local car audio shop or somthin, and they will tell you how to carpet it??

like CC or cartoys or somthin??

do you know if they will do it with you or will they just tell you

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8537
forgot to tell u guys im a dealer for low-hz.com now...let me no if u want anything.....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8805
wtf ! ^^^^ - do explain that 1 CB

BM3 - i really doubt any1 will give u trade secrets of carpeting ,i took pix of my while doing it but i gotta make time 2 resize em all & make a thread .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4382
cool beans. what all does that entail???

website?
hook-up pricing?

let us know?
how did you go about geting it mayne....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9513
Way cool Chauncey!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8538
well ben the owner of the site...was trying to get 2 people on each fourm to be a dealer....and he just sent me an email...telling me he wanted me...so i accepted...

and yes i get really discounted prices....

ex....12" mag $250 shipped....maybe less....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8808
wow ^^^ thats shweeeeeeeet man coz it normally around 400 bux , how much is a 15" then ???
if prices r that good i cud possibly get 2 of em 2 run off my orion 2500d.....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8541
I will check and see....He told me not and try and sell stuff..just make ppl aware of the site...Yeah right....im gonna get stuff and sell it...

Rovin let me no if u want 1 4real...and i will hook u up

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2979
dam chancey, your lucky man.

so he just randomly e-mailed you, out of no-where

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8554
yep....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8810
well i cant make up my damn mind so im not sure what subs 2 buy next -lol

i just now put 1 of these in my ride http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2157

it belongs 2 a guy im doing an install for in a ford focus sedan - he bought it used with a 4" pipe ported box but its in new condition .
It sounds pretty damn good i have 2 admit about 3/4 in comparison 2 my 2 Rs , 2 of those would def kill mines tho .
When i checked box tuning it = 33/34 hz which i suspected it could have been tuned lower when i listened 2 it , Fs on it is an amazing 24hz !!!!

always knew MMATS made good subs & now i can say i actually had 1 in my ride -lol .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9553
decisions decisions...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4395
hehe.

get 2 dreadnautts Rovin.:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8814
d install on customers 3mth old ford focus sedan will be new kenwood exceledon HU , used crossfire 5 chan amp pushing 2 6.5" DLS Ref Comps in fr doors (leaving in stock rear speakers) & 5th chan will power that ported P2.5 15" sub . Its a simple clean sounding fairly loud daily driver

Im taking out some pics as i install so look out 4 it when im done ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4396
lemme know how you like those DLS Reference Comps.
i got some and love em.

they are a little lacking in midbass, b/c of the slim design. but i love mine.:-):-):-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8815
ya Muddy - around 6.30pm i powered up them DLS & d guy im installing it 4 & i too love it ! real nice front stage .

Rich clean sounds with all d right notes & i havent even tuned anything as yet

man them focus r a pain in d @ss with d trim work needing 2 b removed - so far i got everything in but now need 2 route all wires neat & tidy a few ends & put all that i took out back in - project will finish next wkend since guy uses his car all wk ......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4421
cool man!!!
i personally love my DLS comps. they get so loud on so little watts. and they sound incredible.

one day i will get a 2 way set of either DLS UR's or Iridiums.:-):-):-)

post pics when you finish!!!!!!!:-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3006
does someone want to give me a link to some good DLS comps that are a good price :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4425
most of the reference series are decently priced.

i got my DLS Reference PS6 2-way comps for $160 from a dealer.

the magnesiums series are around 200-250ish i beleive

it is when you get into the Ultimate series that things start getting pricey. lol

http://www.dls.se/english/index.htm

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3025
o got a problem!!. i was driving on my way home from the store, with my subs out and my box out of the car, and i was driving and all of a sudden when i was listenin to music, there was a loud static noise for like 2 seconds, and then when he 2 seconds ended, my HU and amp turned off!!!

i am thining that my speaker wires touched eachother, cause they were just floating free and i just forgot to cover them...

i did a continuity test on my fuses on my amp, and the DMM beeped meaning that they are fine. so i can rule out that my fuses are fine, likely meaning my amp is fine too.

i smelled my amp etc, and didnt smell any sort of smoke or anything, so i think my amp be ok.

but how would i check my HU?? because its not coming on!!! isnt the HU supposed to have some sort of protection for if the speaker wires to touch??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4428
chill bro.

take out your HU and check all the wiresssssss

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8583
did u check ur fuse in ur hu??

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3031
yea i did. and its not blown. i did another continuity check with that too and it beeps and reads around 1.2.

i also checkedhe "radio" one in my fuse box, and that one is fine too...........

and muddy, i dont know what wires to check behind the HU man...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4459
take that b1tch out.

and check all the wires for bare metal on metal.

it has to be the HU.

take that b1tch out!!! lol

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3038
lol. it was the amp. its blown :-( :-(

anyone got any suggestions for an amp for 2 CVR's lol

i was thinkin bout an old RF 800a2 one, that does 800 @ 1 i beleive, and its rated around 950 or so.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4476
you could always roll with an a8000v.:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8820
last wk i was offered d post 2 b a mod on jforum but i declined ,didnt want 2 b spending even more time than usual online -lol

i told jake that good choices would b james longo & CB .....

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2232
hey rovin get on aim

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8822
150 - roll out time >>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/220981.html

Platinum Member