OT - WTF ! , They Walk Among Us ........

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8771
found this on another forum >>>>

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old, still working fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying:

"Free to good home. You want it, you take it". For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually
decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal. It looked to good to
be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50". The next day someone stole it.

Caution ... They Walk Among Us

=================
While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the North?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the East, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff."

They Walk Among Us!

==========

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He
responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific" . . . . .

They Walk Among Us!

==========

My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore. She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving". . . . . . . . .

They Walk Among Us!
==========

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk

. . They Walk Among Us!

==========

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier
multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

They Walk Among Us!
==========

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip
out every time she turned her head?" I explained that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned.
. . . .

. . . They Walk Among Us!

=========

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up.
She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?
" . .
. . . . . They Walk Among Us!

=========

While working at a Pizza Parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding.
"Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.

Yep, They Walk Among Us too.

They walk among us, and reproduce!.......

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2170
lol i love it rovin

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 122
The first one is pure gold lol

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9359
LOL...funny stuff, Rovin:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 56
Yea..I have to go with that first one because it is so realistic :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1814
another joke thread.........

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8777
my fav is the last 1

- remember ppl when they ask how many slices do u want ur pizza cut into & if ur not that hungry ,request that ur same pizza be sliced into 4 pieces instead of 6 cause them 6 slices will fill u up alot more ........Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 75
u wen't to get that on the ranger station right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us