Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 122
Few questions about your compx's...
I might've asked them already, but i can't remember your answer if I have =\

1. What kind of box is yours in?
2. How much did you get yours for?
3. How does it compare in SPL/SQ to other subs you've owned/heard?
4. What kind of power you feedin it?
5. When are you gonna post pics? :P

Thanks a lot man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
bump~

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7412
right now i am only running 1 sealed

but eventually i will be running all 4 in a ported box tuned to 32hz..

I got mine for $400 shipped per, but they are custom dvc 2ohm. not the standard 4ohm

Compared to all the subs i have heard, it is the best sql sub i have ever heard...the sq, is almost like a idmax, and the spl louder then 2 12" L7's

right now im feeding it 1 of my sx1250.1's...But i plan on getting the Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D to power each of them...They seem like they should be pretty nice http://www.sundownaudio.com/

and im a perfectionist, so as soon as everything is done the way i like, and i feel proud with the job i have done i will post lotz of pics.....

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 850
chauncey those amps look like CHIT....I LOVE IT.....now for people that dont no anything except flashy will be blown away by those amps.... they look pretty promising...how did find out about them....wish i could have just 1...and run two rlp's of that....thats all i would need.....so when u grow tired of that amp (2hours afta u hook it up...LOL.) sell it 2 me....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7415
lol, the only way i will get tired of my cmpx's or those amps (if they are good) is if gas goes up to $4 per gallon, or i wreck my truck.lol

Somebody on this fourm actually showed me the link..And the guy that makes those amps, use to work with Stereo Integrity, so u no its good stuff

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8048
hmmm - a new company whose products r not even out or proven much as yet ....i'll pass ! -lol ........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7429
somebody has to try them out, and if there good, u no the prices will go up alot, soooo

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Dual 2 ohm... that would make finding an amp soo much easier... You bought them straight from Crystal or did you go through an authorized dealer?
They're 1600 rms.... you think that the 1500D is really underrated?
$1600 on subs eh.... not bad...pretty jealous

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
bump~

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 864
chauncey aint like u dont have the Uploadto try it.....LOL....but it seems promising.....LOL....hey did u buy that XXX 15 n wuz it dual2.....i wish i did better in school.....LOL....good luck with ur stuff

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7472
dealer, i told him what i need and he hooked me up with dvc 2ohm ones

but dont forget all the new kicker amps and alot of the mtx amps are only 2ohm stable, so they would work nice

And yep killerz i got that xxx for my nephew, u couldnt beat that price...Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us