Wire for ground cable


Unregistered guest
ive just bought a pair of second hand technics sl 1210mk2. one of the groung cables has been cut off and wont reach my mixer, can you use normal wire to extend the cable

Unregistered guest
Adam, you can use a normal wire to extend the cable, because what you only need is to extend the cable, and it will help. I did the same with my Technics SL-D303. Just ensure to use normal cable, not these made to be used with special purposes, such as air conditioning, because if you do, you could experiment some background noise coming from air signals (radios, TV, cel phones, etc).
And, thanks for helping me with the tonearm problem... I think there's not much to do bout that. Good luck !

New member
Username: Datar


Post Number: 3
Registered: Jan-05
Yeap you can use any cable u like. Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us