Need Your Suggestions/Advice on Setup

Username: Ray

Post Number: 3
Hi,

I am going to buy a good music system for the first time and that also in India where the prices are much higher due to high import duties and unavailability of many of the components. Moreover, it is very hard/impossible to find dealers in all cities. Therefore I would really appreciate if you give me your best suggestions under these circumstances.

I am thinking of getting a NAD T743 A/V Receiver (since later on I want to use it for HT as well along with a LG DVD player I have), NAD C521BEE CD player along with a pair of Image 4T speakers. As for interconnects, the dealer has suggested Supra cables (made in Sweden), which he says makes good interconnects for this combination. All of this will cost me equivalent of approx $1800. I will be using it mostly for music as of now (I listen to western classical most of the time and also some soft rock). My questions to you are,

What do you suggest of this combination? Do they match very well?

Thanks,

Ray

Silver Member
Username: Landroval

Post Number: 526
Looks ok to me.

Gold Member
Username: Kegger

MICHIGAN

Post Number: 1319
sounds good to me.

the only thung i would ask would be the inerconnects if
they seem overly pricey i would consider something else.

"but that is my oppinion and others may not feel the same"
i don't buy into the hype of ultra expensive cables.

just good quality ones at reasonable prices.

Silver Member
Username: Geekboy

Newport, RI United States

Post Number: 348
Ray: nice system. If you don't like it, I'll send my postal address and you can ship it to me. :-)

Username: Ray

Post Number: 4
Thank you guys for your input. I will let you know how I like it once I get it and how it sounds.

Ray
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us