Looking for Elite photos of rear panel

Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 4
Hey guys - Happy Holidays

I am looking at several different brands for a new 7.1 receiver in the <$1000 category. I find a ton of info here, other boards, and on mfg sites.

Problem is with Pioneer. I don't know if they just don't have their act together or maybe I'm stupid, but I cannot find product manuals or rear panel photos for the Elite 53 or 55 anywhere. If you know where I can 'see' the rear panel layout please help a a brother out.

Username: Gman

Post Number: 66
well--maybe you just have to go to a dealer and look for yourself.

I know they have manuals available at their site. However, they might only be available to owners or registered people. Check it out.

Most people just want to know the inputs and outputs and whatnot that is listed on the back. I bet the vast majority of people that buy online without hearing the product personally don't take what the rear looks like into account.

Those that listen to the receiver first the point is moot--as they get to see the front and rear in person.

Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 5
Thanks. They are not on Pioneer's site for those particular models (the 5x's). That is the first place I went. www.pioneerusa.com

I cannot find an Elite 55 anywhere in town to inspect personally, that is why I am looking for a picture or manual. For all other receivers on my list I have been able to find a manual and/or photo of the rear panel.

Besides I don't want to spend a day driving around in Christmas traffic to inspect the rear panel of every receiver on my potential purchase list when a manual or picture will answer so many questions. In my case that would take at least 4 stores and they are no where near each other. A picture speaks a 1000 words... and could help eliminate the receiver all together, saving a trip to a snob shops.

If anyone has a picture or manual or drawing of the rear panel of the 55, it would be much appreciated.

Username: Gman

Post Number: 69
All I see is on a site such as onecall a complete list of everything on the back. From USB, firewire, and the various inputs/outputs, etc.

To me that has always been good enough--along with the dimensions and weight.

I can maybe understand wanting to see it--although I am not sure why.

Maybe you can e-mail them (Pioneer or onecall, or some other online dealeship)for a faxed picture or diagram or they can do it via e-mail by pdf
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us